Black People : Bobby Hemmitt Human Artificial II

My name is Kinnard reed this is the kind of awakenings and spiritual teachings black people need for years they have whipped our behinds with a White Jesus even though history shows the slaughter the lies and deception they have used through history indeed they will change history before they tell the truth I FIND MY SELF continually looking for bobby hemmitt and phil valentine the real god shines on you and him until next time "check".

As u know i never excepted the theory of ice age and revolving to a lower artificial life form in lieu of climatic conditions because 6000 they have had enough time under the sun to evolve back. 2 me the bigger concern is who is monitoring there progress on this planet and assisting them. I am in the opinion now that if they are truly a sub creation than there is almost nothing they want do to avoid the elimination of their kind. In light of the fact their extinction is only a mere act of nature.

As u know i never excepted the theory of ice age and revolving to a lower artificial life form in lieu of climatic conditions because 6000 they have had enough time under the sun to evolve back. 2 me the bigger concern is who is monitoring there progress on this planet and assisting them. I am in the opinion now that if they are truly a sub creation than there is almost nothing they want do to avoid the elimination of their kind. In light of the fact their extinction is only a mere act of nature.

Watching that video was truly enlightening (no pun intended) but I was really really impressed before that all i had known was that the tomb of seti held some proof that they were a sub creation which is why Europeans tore it apart as soon as they discovered it. It is said that to this day the temple is not the same as it was originally and things were taken out of it that they didnt want known. The bigger and more important question is who among the ancestors and for what purpose did they create Europeans? I think its even more important and critical that we get back everything they stole especially our spirituality, religions and esoteric knowledge this is the key to everything...

Watching that video was truly enlightening (no pun intended) but I was really really impressed before that all i had known was that the tomb of seti held some proof that they were a sub creation which is why Europeans tore it apart as soon as they discovered it. It is said that to this day the temple is not the same as it was originally and things were taken out of it that they didnt want known. The bigger and more important question is who among the ancestors and for what purpose did they create Europeans? I think its even more important and critical that we get back everything they stole especially our spirituality, religions and esoteric knowledge this is the key to everything...[/quo

We must brace ourselves for the reality that nothing was stolen. It was all given to them. Our ancestors created them for a purpose and left us here as their care takers. Their is no explanation for their lack of wisdom not equaling with their advanced knowledge of technology. They are receiving help. We are not important in the Eyes of those responsible for seeding this planet as we are lead to believe. If so we would have never lost contact.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back