Black People : Black Historians, Researchers, and Historical books Cannot be taken for Granted!!!

Ankhur said:
Yeah you got that right, and that is why I have to give thanks to educators and researchers like Omowalijabali, to provide much that these darn search engines try to hide.​
Chevron Dove said:
I know that you know that I would disagree with you but, I will at least acknowledge your statement in regards to my response. If I've ever disrespected you then, I apologize now, and goodbye.​
maybe you didnt read this

The caveat to this are posts that are not referenced, but are original opinions written by members​
Ankhur, Yesterday at 6:18 PM Edit Del

Ankhur said:
Yeah you got that right, and that is why I have to give thanks to educators and researchers like Omowalijabali, to provide much that these darn search engines try to hide.​
Chevron Dove said:
I know that you know that I would disagree with you but, I will at least acknowledge your statement in regards to my response. If I've ever disrespected you then, I apologize now, and goodbye.​
maybe you didnt read this
The caveat to this are posts that are not referenced, but are original opinions written by members​

Ankhur, Yesterday at 6:18 PM Edit Del
So all of this started from what? where is the misunderstanding?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back