Black Spirituality Religion : Black atheists

hiphopolx said:
Why do you all think that this is a personal issue for me? I don't believe in God or anything supernatural because there is no evidence for God or anything supernatural and if you apply a very limited understanding of science with logic and common sense, you will see how improbable the supernatural is. If I found out otherwise tomorrow, I would accept that. I wasn't touched by a Catholic priest, I have no bias in there being a God/supernatural world.

Critical thinking..

Consciousness doesn't have physical properties. It is non physical and we have knowledge of this directly from experience.

Consciousness cannot be seen, heard, smelled, tasted or touched or be detected via our other senses other than our awareness.

I say what your going thru is a phase because you didn't always express your dis-belief in God. And again you are the only one in this thread refering to god as a supernatural being. If I refer to God as the person i see in the mirror and tell you that God is the person you see in the mirror then I have physical proof that God is real from both of our perspectives.[/QUOTE]

Hotep

Every thing that exisits
Has a dual nature.we cannot feel them at all times when they change form. A perfect example of this is chemical change from the speeding up or slowing down of electrons that cause things to gather. When moving on our vibration
Our energy perceptors eye
Skin ears can dicepher them. However when they
Speed up they become
Undectable to our energy
Perceptors.chief elder wisr told me that we all dwell from an indefinite amount of electromaganetic energy. It is said that the physical realm is illusionary state because
It is temporary no things
Stay the same because the
Effect of forces mainly the magnetic force that draws us to from which we
Came. Forces must be physcial in order to envoke physicality on a physical entity.what is the first state is it a group of very small sub atomic particles that are moving to fast to have a definable mass? Or is it pre hydrogen definable matter known as ether. Side note any one have any insight into the experience of communication with our ancestors. Is there a storage of some kind of recorded electromagnetic
Energy that exisits without being incased in
Physical matter that is capable of interaction with our energy perceptors.just wondering
Hotep

emanuel goodman said:
Every thing that exisits
Has a dual nature.we cannot feel them at all times when they change form. A perfect example of this is chemical change from the speeding up or slowing down of electrons that cause things to gather. When moving on our vibration
Speed up they become
Undectable to our energy
Perceptors.chief elder wisr told me that we all dwell from an indefinite amount of electromaganetic energy. It is said that the physical realm is illusionary state because
Came. Forces must be physcial in order to envoke physicality on a physical entity.what is the first state is it a group of very small sub atomic particles that are moving to fast to have a definable mass? Or is it pre hydrogen definable matter known as ether. Side note any one have any insight into the experience of communication with our ancestors. Is there a storage of some kind of recorded electromagnetic
Physical matter that is capable of interaction with our energy perceptors.just wondering
Hotep

Tua Neter who comes in the person of Emanuel Goodman

Technically ....These varying experiencial states are contingent on Voltage differences in which consciousness assumes in the regions of the brain. My person understands that we oscillate inbetween these degrees throughout the day and night. This is, of course, described through the various states IE : Mu, Alpha, Beta, Delta, Gamma, Theta wave states. Taking into consideration these states are voltage differences, one could postulate fundemental in-speriencial states that may influence the organism in some sort of capacity even without immediate recognition by the individual.

Our ancestors (and the sum of their experiences) has been theorized to be accessible through what is termed "Morphic Resonance" or "Formative Causation." My understanding is that the "engine" that would allow one to be sensitive to this phenomenon would have to do with the strategic manipulation of breath. Analogously, a skilled musician knows that instruments can be played in such a way to invoke certain e-motional characteristics.

MenNefer said:
Tua Neter who comes in the person of Emanuel Goodman

Technically ....These varying experiencial states are contingent on Voltage differences in which consciousness assumes in the regions of the brain. My person understands that we oscillate inbetween these degrees throughout the day and night. This is, of course, described through the various states IE : Mu, Alpha, Beta, Delta, Gamma, Theta wave states. Taking into consideration these states are voltage differences, one could postulate fundemental in-speriencial states that may influence the organism in some sort of capacity even without immediate recognition by the individual.

Our ancestors (and the sum of their experiences) has been theorized to be accessible through what is termed "Morphic Resonance" or "Formative Causation." My understanding is that the "engine" that would allow one to be sensitive to this phenomenon would have to do with the strategic manipulation of breath. Analogously, a skilled musician knows that instruments can be played in such a way to invoke certain e-motional characteristics.

rahubaat MENEFER

strategic manipulation of breaths! very interesting indeed. If i am understanding u correctly the use of the electromagnetic energy found in the life force(oxgen) in combination with the intake by the perceptor sites found in the conversion chamber(lungs) enables one to experience" the sum of of our ancestors experiences. Energy in motion : I have often pondered about this energy in motion. Since we are what we have allways been we should be able to interact with our selves at the cellular level , as well as atomic and subatomic level. I think at the sub atomic level there is a true state of hotep because there are no differences to perceive. I must ponder your submission more until then PEACE.

African_Prince said:
We know that there is a definite co-relation between the brain and consciousness. Neuroscientists have performed several studies concerning consciousnes and the mind, it is neurological activity. Why aren't we always conscious if consciousness is not regulated by the brain - a physical object?

No, I didn't. When I examined the evidence without dogma or bias, I came to realize how improbable God's existence is.

Now you are just playing with the word "God". If God is entropy, then God exists. If God is a conscious, intelligent being that is omniscent and all powerful and exists outside of time and space, then it is reasonable to assume that God does not exist.

No I'm not toying with the word. You assumed I and others was referring to the popular Abrahamic type God which is why you were the only one repeating the word supernatural. Have you ever considered that maybe their was a more realistic term for God? Have you ever come across other spiritual perspectives other than European?
African, Eastern, American Indian have very different perspectives than Christianity, Islam or Judaism. Also I didn't just make this concept up as implied by you accusing me of toying with the word "God''. I went thru the stage you're going thru but just redefined my concept of God as opposed to trashing the whole thing.:jam: Then I began to observe there are plenty of other similar perspectives that do not conflict with science as it should be. Science should be a tool to help you understand anything you desire. Just so you can know without a doubt in your mind that you really know nothing. :lol: That wasn't a jab at you it is for anyone who went on that path to know and understand any or everything my self included.:em4500:
And I'm still walking these dogs on that path.
Hotep

emanuel goodman said:
Consciousness doesn't have physical properties. It is non physical and we have knowledge of this directly from experience.

Consciousness cannot be seen, heard, smelled, tasted or touched or be detected via our other senses other than our awareness.

I say what your going thru is a phase because you didn't always express your dis-belief in God. And again you are the only one in this thread refering to god as a supernatural being. If I refer to God as the person i see in the mirror and tell you that God is the person you see in the mirror then I have physical proof that God is real from both of our perspectives.

Hotep

Every thing that exists
Speed up they become
Undectable to our energy
Hotep[/QUOTE]

I agree with you. I went back and hi-lighted what I said in blue. I was responding to AP's description of consciousness.

Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back