Black Spirituality Religion : *****BIBLICAL INSANITY*****

1713546545733.png

While one part of the world is waking up after being jailed inside a stated of slave mentality, the other side is continuing to sleep walk by responding to new truths with cognitive dissonance and it's sounding a little crazy. Here is an example.

1. I am on team Jesus.
2. I am not religious.
3. I am a Christian --imperfect and unworthy.
4. I am saved by grace
5. I am seeking god
6. Faith and belief

1. The truth is that this name is AD not BCE. AD is not ancient, BCE is ancient. There was no letter (J) in the ancient world. Therefore, there was no one walking around named Jesus in BCE.

2. Religion is the construct/foundation of Christianity. Jesus is based off of this concept formulated in 451AD at the 5th Council of Chalcedon in Syria.

3. Christians are members of Christianity.

4. Christians deny their inner God
a. Deny their own common sense.
b. Deny their own reasoning abilities
c. Deny their own ability to focus
d. Deny their critical thinking skills
e. Deny their ability to think outside the box
f. Deny questioning biblical insanity
g. Deny questioning the origin of Christianity
h. Deny questioning the turn from Pisces to Aquarius and what the new transition really means

4. Salvation is a self enabling process that does not need an outside guide nor arbitrator

5. Get off your knees and and stop begging like a slave. Seek your inner God thru meditation. Develop your Chrakas. Open your third eye. Study your own family's genealogy. Study world history. Study numerology. Study the 7 Hermetic Principles. And find peace outside the oppressors slave driven religion. Study alternative sides of spirituality which your people practiced here in America before the first European landed on your shores.

6. Faith is not a component of knowledge. It is blind to truth. Belief too is blind to truth as welk bc it accepts a man-made concept without proof or concrete evidence.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back