Black People : Arm each Family member before they reverse gun laws in your state

I am not anti gun,I am anti gun obsession. the facts are the facts,states and countries with less guns have less murders and gun crimes. being an Afrikan American however I think we should be armed,documented and undocumented guns. Those kids in the hood are obessed with guns,thats why they keep kiling each other,just like those redneck crazy white boy klan memebers are obsessd and kill their class mates and each other.

I am not anti gun,I am anti gun obsession. the facts are the facts,states and countries with less guns have less murders and gun crimes. being an Afrikan American however I think we should be armed,documented and undocumented guns. Those kid sin the hood are obessed with guns,thats why they keep kiling each other,just like those redneck crazy white boy klan memebr sare obsessd and kil their class mates and each other.
White supremists have spooked Black folks away from guns

to their advantage,
it gets to be like if they take a bath each week, some of us will boycott taking baths

I love and respect you brother but hopefully we can keep this ish in the real world, check the statistics.

In states where every day working poeple can carry there is less crime, in states where only crimies can get guns, there are more crimes.

Cuba every man has a gun and there is practicly no crime

Liberia every man has a gun and there is practicly no crime

Take a look at the movie that Michael Moore got the Oscar Award for
"Bowling for Columbine" and he goes into great depth about that point

Hitler and Stalin , the first thing they did was take the guns from every one

I am not advocating any one to do anything illegal and I would not seek to harm this website by doing so.

White supremists have spooked Black folks away from guns

to their advantage,
it gets to be like if they take a bath each week, some of us will boycott taking baths

I love and respect you brother but hopefully we can keep this ish in the real world, check the statistics.

In states where every day working poeple can carry there is less crime, in states where only crimies can get guns, there are more crimes.

Cuba every man has a gun and there is practicly no crime

Liberia every man has a gun and there is practicly no crime

Take a look at the movie that Michael Moore got the Oscar Award for
"Bowling for Columbine" and he goes into great depth about that point

Hitler and Stalin , the first thing they did was take the guns from every one

I am not advocating any one to do anything illegal and I would not seek to harm this website by doing so.

right, I am not spooked about guns not saying that remark was aimed at me. i know people,and have had family memebers obsessed with guns, resulted in lenghthy prison terms. I think the solution is proper gun training as you said.

btw just signed up for a free 30 day jiu jitsu/MMA class you got me motivated again lol peace..

right, I am not spooked about guns not saying that remark was aimed at me. i know people,and have had family memebrs obsessed with guns, resulted in lenghthy prison terms. I think the solution is proper gun training as you said.

btw just signed up for a freee 30 day jiu jitsu/MMA class you got me motivated again lol peace..
God bless you brother!!!!!!!

my heart goes out to you regarding family members that went through that,
things were different in the 60s and 70s

Excellent move regarding the Dojo, dont be upset about being thrown around, after a while you can roll out and fall and slap out on the hard concrete streets,
and encourage your lady to join as well

your best work out partner is the one you live with

Lot of old Black Senseis stay in shape by working out with their Black belt grown kids.

And there are many lethal couples in Brooklyn and Harlem, that have trained with each other for years.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back