Black People : WANTED!!!! DEAD OR ALIVE or HARM (NBPP)

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
New Black Panther Party Offers $10,000 For George Zimmerman

George-Zimmerman-Wanted-Poster-2.jpg

New Black Panther Party (NBPP), a black political group unrelated to the Black Panther Party which was popular in the 1960s through 1980s, has offered a reward of $10,000 for the capture of George Zimmerman.
Zimmerman is the neighborhood watch volunteer who shot seventeen year old Trayvon Martin. Since the story of Martin’s unprovoked killing by Zimmerman became headline news, protesters around the United States have made more than clear their mutual desire to bring Zimmerman to justice.
The NBPP published a wanted poster on their website which featured George Zimmerman with the title:
“WANTED!!! For the murder of Trayvon Martin… ALIVE, not dead or harmed.”
Mikhail Muhammad, leader of the New Black Panther Party, said that the group was currently in the process of collecting donations in order to reach a goal of $1 million come the following week. Muhammad reported that the black athletes and entertainers were amongst the donators thus far. He was quoted by the Orlando Sentinel saying:
“An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. We don’t hate anyone, we hate injustice.”

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/210487/new-black-panther-party-offers-10000-for-george-zimmerman/#kGEUjsv7CreTFxSO.99
VISIT them HERE>>>>>>>
http://www.cbpm.org/nbpp.html

last of my understanding they will not give him up less he gonna be jailed or they will hold him
what's in it as spoken JUSTICE , until i see them fail on this one i want knock them down
I like what they doing something so many of us should do like myself as well
they are growing in big numbers started out of Dallas Tx i think back in 89.......this a different breed
just like the gaurdian Angels... but truely what they do with him i care less just get him !!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back