Black People : Ann Coulter: Black Americans should arm themselves

I'm locked and load and ready to get it in - if I have to - I will never go looking for it but if it finds me - I refuse to go out without a show down.

AMEN...

You know the old saying; "Better to have one and not need it than to need it and not have it!!"....but on the other hand, I bet you don't see those "gun buy back" programs in white communities or those "cash for guns" thing going on with them. Why not?...because the whole idea is and has always been to keep the guns out of our hands. Why? Because the gun is historically known as "The Great Equalizer" and they don't want that!!!!

Maybe I am unclear on all of the european history that I have read and studied over the decades of my life but I cannot remember reading where they brought love and peace to any people world over that they encountered. Their mode of operation used to conquor and enslave all people including their own tribes is by using The Three M's. Which are: Missionary, Money, and if the first two fail ,The Marines. Coulter and O'Riley are playing good cop bad cop on us and we are still being or continue to be confused by their symantics. A confused people are like a deer in the headlights. they do not know which way to go therefore they stand still and get wiped out by the eighteen wheeler bearing down on them. This is our track record and our history. Stalemate and Confussion but no decission that will protect ourselves like the opressor does for themselves. Common sense would tell us that there was a reason that in earlier history, Repubs and Dems alike really want us to remain confused and defensless like the deer in the headlights.. I would gurantee you that the guns in our community have killed for fewer of our own kind than whites have with and without guns in this nations and worlds history. "He who does not learn the lessons from history is doomed to repeat it.".....over and over again. Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back