Black Spirituality Religion : Are less intelligent people always religious?

Amazing no wonder you're confused. If you understood universal law you would recognized THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS RANDOM CHANCE. Stop listening to the white boy science fiction.

Evolution/transmutation are NOT random acts. There are NO accidents.

So basically you're saying that you don't exist. If you STOP trying to squeeze "randon chance" into this equation (no pun intended) maybe we'll make progress here.

Ok let me get this, you be(lie)ve in adam and eve, which is a STORY, and yet you call evolution "random". Am I clear, you have a science background????????

One thing I'm not on this topic is confused. All my degrees are in science and technology. Unlike many of these other mear opinions in here

lmao

LOL - you've been watching too much Jurassic Park~!

That's exactly what was said in that movie when one white boy was trying to push up on the other white boys girl in the jeep and he's explaining his theory to her using a drop of water rolling down the back of her hand.

jeff-goldblum-and-jurassic-park-gallery.jpg

GOTCHA!!

Me - Masters in Biochemistry and Electronics. Over 40 years in the field

You - ?????

Me - Masters in Biochemistry and Electronics. Over 40 years in the field

lol - what does that have to do with you quoting lines from the white boy's movie? Is that what your 'MASTERS' have taught you?

I take it that you are about 60-62 and had gone to college long before i was even born and are still behind when it comes to these subjects you say that you've 'mastered'. :eeek:

Having faith by definition is believing in something that cannot be sen or measured with your senses. Faith, therefore is completely separate from "intelligent knowing" of things that can be measured, seen, felt or heard. Everyone is entitled to their own religious beliefs but in my opinion it is the height of arrogance to think that we are all that there is. This would make us the supreme beings in the universe and we (humans) are SERIOUSLY flawed.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back