Science and Technology : Science Examined People Who Claim Not To Eat Or Drink. What They Found Is Mind-Boggling!

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
Occupation
Employed
Breatharianism.jpeg
http://simplecapacity.com/2016/09/breatharianism-science-examines-people-claim-not-eat-heres-found/

"We realized that, if this whole phenomenon really exists in a human being even for 15 days, it would have immense application in unraveling secrets of medical science and its application for human welfare.

Instead of ignoring this case, we selected to investigate further, in a rational and scientific way. We again make it clear that the purpose of this study was not to prove or disprove a person, but to explore a possibility in science and study a new phenomenon. "

"We realized that, if this whole phenomenon really exists in a human being even for 15 days, it would have immense application in unraveling secrets of medical science and its application for human welfare.View attachment 7429
http://simplecapacity.com/2016/09/breatharianism-science-examines-people-claim-not-eat-heres-found/

Instead of ignoring this case, we selected to investigate further, in a rational and scientific way. We again make it clear that the purpose of this study was not to prove or disprove a person, but to explore a possibility in science and study a new phenomenon. "

This phenomenon appears tantamount to "Fasting." The period of no food or drink even for 15 days is a short period of time compared to the historical period of 40 day fasting (biblical). Having personally experienced fasting for a 40 day period, I must say, it does create within the individual a pure and clarified state of mind, with visible, physical and spiritual benefits.

As far as total abstinence from food and water, with the expectation to sustain life to a ripe old age, it is both unheard of and non-validated; therefore, I would not suggest this idea, even to my known enemies or otherwise.

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back