Science and Technology : Almost Godlike (Science and Spirituality)

IPXninja

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 4, 2023
Occupation
Web Developer
I realized too late that these subjects really deserve their own threads.

Frankster:
Gaia doesn't Judge...Gaia operates along lines of Natural Laws and Principles.
If you are in alignment or accordance with these Laws and Principles then you are Blessed....
If you behave contrary to these Laws and Principles then you are Accursed...
If However you Understand these Laws and Principles then there is the Potential for you to Manipulate them to your desires....Almost Godlike(Science and Spirituality)

One of the reasons why this can get deep very quickly goes back to something else you (Frankser) said. Which is "All is mind".

We, so far, have a very weak understanding of this. There are gurus and people who claim mastery of esoteric information. This, of course, becomes an industry, where said gurus can make money or gain following, setting up the same sort of money/power dynamic that has represented "the church" throughout time. And I think its hard to sort of stay neutral and out of all the group-think. Because inevitably we start trusting a particular source and that source has the pressure of having to answer all questions. I think we're also starting to learn that one religion doesn't have all the answers, so that's good.

The cross between science and spirituality is probably where I'm most interested and also where I trust people the least. It's not 100% because people lie, cheat, and steal, but because experiences of the mind, like dreams, are very subjective in nature. What one person sees may be a product of their own mind and subconscious interacting via neural pathways running through their imagination.

I there is a collective aspect to our consciousness then it likely extends to our imagination. Whether it is shared directly, indirectly, our imagination infuences each other. We even reference mental images of fictional stories to create iconic points of relation. How much influences do these shared ideas really have? Are they influencing our subconscious? Is there a superconscious that is being influenced as well OR EVEN where that influence originates.

And if the part of our mind that can create images and ideas can produce virtual worlds alternate realities of history and science, then how do we know that we're not creating other things or bringing thoughts to life in other ways? After all, the most direct manifestation of this is an inventor dreaming up an idea and then building it.

Where I struggle from a scientific perspective is that, as with the mind itself having a hardware component (the brain) to run on, I feel like everything in reality is a product of hardware and sofware, but with the key being that hardware is a sort of "lower level" (lower vibration) of energy. And that's what makes it "hard"-ware rather than "soft". We use energy to channel energy. But what if we didn't need that physical channel? What if you could simply project energy like we do with our voices; but perhaps with a sympathetic response from whatever one might be able to control - sort of like talking to Alexa.

I can manipulate many of the lights in my house with my voice but that doesn't work unless there is a system and devices that not only have that capability but also operate on the same "network".

I realized too late that these subjects really deserve their own threads.

Frankster:
Gaia doesn't Judge...Gaia operates along lines of Natural Laws and Principles.
If you are in alignment or accordance with these Laws and Principles then you are Blessed....
If you behave contrary to these Laws and Principles then you are Accursed...
If However you Understand these Laws and Principles then there is the Potential for you to Manipulate them to your desires....Almost Godlike(Science and Spirituality)
True.

One of the reasons why this can get deep very quickly goes back to something else you (Frankser) said. Which is "All is mind".
I got that Idea from several sources....The Bible, Buddhism and Ancient Egypt

We, so far, have a very weak understanding of this.
True

There are gurus and people who claim mastery of esoteric information. This, of course, becomes an industry, where said gurus can make money or gain following, setting up the same sort of money/power dynamic that has represented "the church" throughout time.
True...Religions and Personality Cults - nevertheless they too serve their purpose
Religions Teaches and so you must believe.
Cults are schools of Charismatic Personality and so you must submit.
Spirituality guides(train) experience and so you Know

And I think its hard to sort of stay neutral and out of all the group-think. Because inevitably we start trusting a particular source and that source has the pressure of having to answer all questions. I think we're also starting to learn that one religion doesn't have all the answers, so that's good.
I never trust the source.....but tested the Methods and Knowledge.
I learned from Garveyism to Test the Method....not its messenger - Techniques and Technology first then before be concern with messenger.

The cross between science and spirituality is probably where I'm most interested and also where I trust people the least. It's not 100% because people lie, cheat, and steal, but because experiences of the mind, like dreams, are very subjective in nature. What one person sees may be a product of their own mind and subconscious interacting via neural pathways running through their imagination.
All is Mind And Mind is Subjective.

I there is a collective aspect to our consciousness then it likely extends to our imagination. Whether it is shared directly, indirectly, our imagination infuences each other.
We Create our Reality....Once agreed upon or convinced of by enough Minds - Objectivity is realized.

We even reference mental images of fictional stories to create iconic points of relation. How much influences do these shared ideas really have? Are they influencing our subconscious? Is there a superconscious that is being influenced as well OR EVEN where that influence originates.
There is no Fiction in a Subjective Reality....Mental Images are Real - but you have yet to accept their Realness

And if the part of our mind that can create images and ideas can produce virtual worlds alternate realities of history and science, then how do we know that we're not creating other things or bringing thoughts to life in other ways?
We are..
Also realize we choose our thoughts from a river of already existing thoughts - in other words we manipulate thoughts through thinking.
We do not create Thoughts.

After all, the most direct manifestation of this is an inventor dreaming up an idea and then building it.
Yes this is true.

Where I struggle from a scientific perspective is that, as with the mind itself having a hardware component (the brain) to run on,
The Brain is a Transducer/Censor...That uses the senses to curate a specific reality - out of Pure Potentiality(Omniscience)

I feel like everything in reality is a product of hardware and sofware, but with the key being that hardware is a sort of "lower level" (lower vibration) of energy. And that's what makes it "hard"-ware rather than "soft"
Our Senses or seals tells us what and how to experience the reality we Objectify

. We use energy to channel energy. But what if we didn't need that physical channel? What if you could simply project energy like we do with our voices; but perhaps with a sympathetic response from whatever one might be able to control - sort of like talking to Alexa.
All is Mind and Mind is energy
We do not need a physical channel...we think we use and need a physical channel.
We do project energy...
Do not overlook the obvious - our voice (and body) is energy - Sound

I can manipulate many of the lights in my house with my voice but that doesn't work unless there is a system and devices that not only have that capability but also operate on the same "network".
Attunement...Connect to the Energetic System and Devices - Neteru/NTR

True.

I got that Idea from several sources....The Bible, Buddhism and Ancient Egypt

True

True...Religions and Personality Cults - nevertheless they too serve their purpose
Religions Teaches and so you must believe.
Cults are schools of Charismatic Personality and so you must submit.
Spirituality guides(train) experience and so you Know

I never trust the source.....but tested the Methods and Knowledge.
I learned from Garveyism to Test the Method....not its messenger - Techniques and Technology first then before be concern with messenger.

All is Mind And Mind is Subjective.

We Create our Reality....Once agreed upon or convinced of by enough Minds - Objectivity is realized.

There is no Fiction in a Subjective Reality....Mental Images are Real - but you have yet to accept their Realness

We are..
Also realize we choose our thoughts from a river of already existing thoughts - in other words we manipulate thoughts through thinking.
We do not create Thoughts.

Yes this is true.

The Brain is a Transducer/Censor...That uses the senses to curate a specific reality - out of Pure Potentiality(Omniscience)

Our Senses or seals tells us what and how to experience the reality we Objectify

All is Mind and Mind is energy
We do not need a physical channel...we think we use and need a physical channel.
We do project energy...
Do not overlook the obvious - our voice (and body) is energy - Sound

Attunement...Connect to the Energetic System and Devices - Neteru/NTR

Bro... you are droppin' gold nuggets here, for real.

Some of what you said, I'd actually like to quote and share with my Jedi friends.

And certain things you said are just really deep. Even if they've been said before you kind of break it down in a way that is more practical and easy to digest. I appreciate that about you.

I believe the All is mind came from the Kybalion if I'm not mistaken.

Everything you said I agree with and resonates with me as I'm sure it does with others.

This is somewhat of a side note, building on the Gaia premise.

Normally, I only go so far as smoking MJ and as much as I'd prefer to do this for meditation most of the time it's just social and what's being shared lacks the potency of what you'd get from the rastas in Jamaica. But sometimes when I need a brain boost, I drink a Bang energy drink. A lot of energy drinks claim mental stimulation but there's something about this one in particular...

Anyway, I have a programming "situation" to work out today so I had a Bang at lunch. I've had thoughts before about how streets and highways are like arteries and veins and we're all carrying either resources of information to and fro just like cells do in the body.

But this time, when that idea came back it just hit a little different because we've been talking about Gaia and I've had different conversations about AI. And so it hit differently this time because I started thinking about the "self-organizing" aspect of it all. We were talking about how WE sort of represent the "higher functions" of Gaia. We keep looking for God outside of ourselves, telling us what to do, what to build, and how to organize, but in reality, the evolutionary model is about self-organization. Now both can be true. It's not to deny that in the Creation myth (in the bible for example) God "speaks" and matter responds. The Bible says "And there was X". This is a quick way of saying that, like a programmer, he simply spoke like speaking to an AI chat prompt, what he wanted, and then matter organized itself into that thing.

This is how AI works. But when AI first came on the scene I got scared, because as a programmer I know how to think like a computer. So when people started to figure out that it was about algorithms I started to think about fractals and Fibonacci and how intelligence itself is a recursive pattern. So given enough processing capacity you can basically create a brain.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back