Black People Politics : "ADOS" is just another black elitist platform led by miseducated leaders

Hello beautiful Queen...hope you are well :heart::heart:

ADOS is the acronym for the "American Descendants of Slaves." Its founders are Yvette Carnell and Antonio Moore. Their platform, in part, (ostensibly) is to seek reparations for those blacks who have direct lineage to American enslavement while holding dishonest politicians' feet to the fire.

Hi Perfection ... yes, I am well, thank you. I hope you are too ... :love:

Thank you for answering my question. I had never heard of ADOS.

Reparations is a good thing to seek, many have and are working toward the same I understand.

I was gonna ask do they have a web site, because you can't really bash other people's web sites here.

But this is a little different (or maybe I am growing some) as you say they are a political organization.

I suppose they can be critiqued like all other political organizations ... :thinking:

Yeah ... I'm not going to require any change on your part (I thot I might).

Thanks again for introducing us / me to their organization. I do wish them well.

I wish you well even more ... :wink:

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Hi Perfection ... yes, I am well, thank you. I hope you are too ... :love:

Thank you for answering my question. I had never heard of ADOS.

Reparations is a good thing to seek, many have and are working toward the same I understand.

I was gonna ask do they have a web site, because you can't really bash other people's web sites here.

But this is a little different (or maybe I am growing some) as you say they are a political organization.

I suppose they can be critiqued like all other political organizations ... :thinking:

Yeah ... I'm not going to require any change on your part (I thot I might).

Thanks again for introducing us / me to their organization. I do wish them well.

I wish you well even more ... :wink:

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Thank you :heart:

So let us begin with the issue of reparations.

For the record, yes, I'm for it. Our people experienced 400 years like no other people. I want it. We should get it. But that's a different discussion from us actually getting it.

Here's where some of the miseducation is glaringly displayed: How you gone ask the people who placed you into slavery, to get you out of slavery? What possible incentives do they have to free you from your bondage?

Asking for reparations is not being practical. It shows one doesn't understand the algorithms of domination. That lack of understanding associates itself with history and the extent of what 400 years can do to the black mind. In fact, I could make the argument that asking for reparations proves weakness. How so? Because if you're rational, you know damm well these people not gone cut us a check based on an agreed upon legislation.

But the miseducation shows in other areas as well. It shows that those who are asking don't understand gangsterism.

How you gone expect them to give you a fat check and they don't even wanna protect your life? We can't even get them to pass legislation to protect us from state violence so how in the fizzle you gone get them {those same people} to give you some land and a check to go with it?

Same carousel, different people who (wanna) operate the carousel.

Think about this. To give you and me a check, would mean that they respect us, right? That they now, somehow, honor our lives. Black Lives Matter (now), right? Please produce the evidence which shows this new found respect for black people. While you're chasing that dream, think about this.

Here's what Abraham Lincoln said back in 1857 about the enslavement of blacks:

"One after another they have closed the heavy iron doors upon him, and now they have him, as it were, bolted in with a lock of a hundred keys, which can never be unlocked without the concurrent of every key; the keys in the hands of a hundred different men, and they scattered to a hundred different and distant places; and they stand musing as to what invention, in all the dominions of mind and matter, can be produced to make the impossibility of his escape more complete than it is."

And that's why we'll never get reparations via legislation.

What you'll get is people "having a conversation" about it for campaign stops or it can be a 20 year "study" or even approving some kinda "decree" saying that it happened, but America will NEVER voluntarily start issuing checks to her enslaved descendants. Never.

People who understand the algorithms of domination and gangsterism know that.

ADOS is the new radical, do-nothing, speech-giving Democrats who will rely on fantasy legislation to bring about justice for black people.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back