Black Parenting : Your Child Hates Their Mother, Father, or Sibling - Would This Alarm You?

Your Child Hates Their Mother, Father, or Sibling ... would you ...

• be alarmed

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • be nonchalant

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
I would be alarmed.

Hate is a very strong word.

Sometimes, one can "love" a relative but not "like" them very well. ---I've experienced this myself. But, "HATE?!" ---No.

However, even those who say they "hate" someone have to work through that anger and bitterness themselves in order to overcome it and heal so they don't harm themselves emotionally for the rest of their lives.

Children who have a dysfunctional, bitter relationship with a parent (mother or father) often do not form healthy relationships in their own lives. They do not know how to trust, to love, to befriend, etc.

Having hard feelings toward a sibling is a bit different but is still harmful to oneself until they are able to let it go.

When we forgive someone, it is not for the other person but for ourselves.

I remember the scene from the movie "Antoine Fisher" when he finally found his mother, he said, "I don't hate her but if I never see her again, it alright with me."

That was so powerfully FREEING to and for him.

in addition most children don't even understand what hate is, they're just butting heads. they dont know how to express themselves quite well and hate is what they mean as annoying or frustration imo. like kids saying i hate school, its something about school they are uncomfortable with but they cannot express themselves properly. we cannot take everything an immature child says literally

I'd be totally alarmed by it. I wouldn't want any child of mine hating anyone at all, much less their close family.

Hatred shows much of an unforgiving attitude for whatever one finds offense in, and that's not acceptable because we've all been offenders at some point in our lives; so I'd speak with them about it, and let them ultimately make their decision, whether to continue to hate or let it go.

Why be alarmed about society's problem, which is reverse from our issue in the first place blaming or pointing the finger? It has been too long since all the super physical slavery even though it still exist but not to the extent as luxury is afforded as laziness if it makes any sense. The hate stems from the mother and father (to include past generations and the teachings of the mother to be with and this is an ongoing problem of not being accounted for as you do not see the animal nature taking missing all of a sudden when problems arrive, though you want to act like one of both genders so hypocrite)as they are the children and if you disagree then something is wrong with you and maybe you should check your spirituality cause you carried the seed of thought, emotion, and other bodies of existence to be begin with to include the decisions and choices made along with it. Now will anybody ever know what really goes down inside a brain of a mother and father? Nope. So altogether it is a half and half problem from society to lineage and the only way to solve it is look at your expenses and cut back on the luxury that you cannot afford. Live basic food, water and shelter and revision your family onto your homestead for better teaching and culture beginning. Use a religion suitable if you are an american psychology type or just be yourself of however you master mind your tribe to be. Once again the choice is yours so in order for your family to grow as you would like then you must ultimately have the wisdom and knowledge to know how. Don't blame the child's hatred on themselves and give whippings...blame yourself and take a long look in the mirror without defending your ignorance as usual and think forward of the future past one, two, three and more generations. Think as a real Queen and King like you are in the first place and not a employee or worker bee for a corporate society who will in the end screw you regardless. Money don't mean nothing if you ain't out of the game of money, whether just let it work for you and not you working for it. Know thyself and your children will themselves know more without assisting their awakening. Peace.

(Diary of a Black Man: Just An Illusion) Copyright 2014

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back