Black People : You Cannot Change nor Define your enemy.

It's not fair to suffice that most misinterpret especially when interpretation is the root cause for freedom

best interest of "our people" can be interpreted in many ways, but in reality acceptance of interpretation regardless of whomever it is is exactly what has led us to our present state

Biggie and Tupac fell victim to their own wants and willingsness to participate and go against the very nature of self to achieve a "dream", may they RIP

And let us look at barrack and the way they label that the king's "dream" RIP come true

Are we really that easy?

Much respect

To say the least:

I don't even pretend to be all knowing/all seeing?

I do have my share of interpretations and/or guesses...

First of all?

Some did and do believe 'the struggle' was 'won', i. e., since they did benefit from affirmative action programs, etc., also did get to achieve the (their) 'dream(s)', e. g., in terms of better educational backgrounds/career and job opportunities, etc.

Though others also did and do believe 'the struggle' was 'lost', i. e., be it
the failure (really the rejection) of any number of alternative approaches to the assumed or real agenda of the Civil Rights movement, e. g., black nationalism/black separatism/Pan Africanism, etc., as in--be it rallying points unite those not into approaches to acceptance (as individuals) and/or assimilation/inclusion in mainstream (white dominated) U. S. culture/society/etc.

Thing is:

Assimilation has to be agreed upon and/or only takes place between equals...

And on the other hand:

After all else has been claimed or said, we blacks or African Americans or whatever is the popularly accepted label for us, etc., we're considered just the largest minority group, outside of how most descendants of ancestors etc. of various British/European/etc. descended caucasians have redefined themselves as one 'race'/one people, on this part of the continent/in this nation...

Thing is:

This is merely one big crossection of the world's humanity...

It is not the right of the alleged or real mainstays of either aformentioned folk to impose their viewpoints etc. about anybody or anything on everybody else!

Then, too, who do the Montels and Oprays, the Pallins and Roberstons, etc., to me and you?

Just what IS real about this nation--let alone its people??

Your tell me!

Perhaps other folk who answer my question can also kinda sorta help more than me realize how and recognize why:

Also some of the answers may well also help to explain why this nation has gone from being conceived, not as the defender for freedom--but to it nowadays identified with being lorded over by warmongerers (sic)-- around the globe...

:10500:

To say the least:

I don't even pretend to be all knowing/all seeing?

Is there something wrong with becoming all knowing/seeing?

I do have my share of interpretations and/or guesses...

First of all?

Some did and do believe 'the struggle' was 'won', i. e., since they did benefit from affirmative action programs, etc., also did get to achieve the (their) 'dream(s)', e. g., in terms of better educational backgrounds/career and job opportunities, etc.

Though others also did and do believe 'the struggle' was 'lost', i. e., be it
the failure (really the rejection) of any number of alternative approaches to the assumed or real agenda of the Civil Rights movement, e. g., black nationalism/black separatism/Pan Africanism, etc., as in--be it rallying points unite those not into approaches to acceptance (as individuals) and/or assimilation/inclusion in mainstream (white dominated) U. S. culture/society/etc.

You see Br. Chuck Hiphop began out of oppression or rather the cries to be rescued from such oppression. It began because we were not included in "mainstream" nor did we want to be. It's like the hippie movement of the 60's.... where most of the free love generation became part of the same corporate structures they were fighting against.... that's what mainstream "rappers" represent, and when Pac got out of jail, he did everything he could to keep the outlawz off of death row

I have some of my own theories with regard to the civil rights movement, however, I am not ready to communicate and verbalize them as of yet, because my parents never told me what they did or didn't do, if u were there u can skool me on that

Thing is:

Assimilation has to be agreed upon and/or only takes place between equals...

I had to look that word up....the process in which one group takes on the cultural and other traits of a larger group

sounds like a synonym for "conquer"

And on the other hand:

After all else has been claimed or said, we blacks or African Americans or whatever is the popularly accepted label for us, etc., we're considered just the largest minority group, outside of how most descendants of ancestors etc. of various British/European/etc. descended caucasians have redefined themselves as one 'race'/one people, on this part of the continent/in this nation...

Thing is:

This is merely one big crossection of the world's humanity...

It is not the right of the alleged or real mainstays of either aformentioned folk to impose their viewpoints etc. about anybody or anything on everybody else!

I agree with you on this point.

Then, too, who do the Montels and Oprays, the Pallins and Roberstons, etc., to me and you?

Because people are drawn to non sense

Just what IS real about this nation--let alone its people??

Your tell me!

love this question!!! What's real about this nation?
NOT A **** THING

Perhaps other folk who answer my question can also kinda sorta help more than me realize how and recognize why:

Can't answer this one without getting banned. You know like I know sir, people have no desire for truth. People want comfort, security and to be on the team of whoever has the biggest bomb.

Also some of the answers may well also help to explain why this nation has gone from being conceived, not as the defender for freedom--but to it nowadays identified with being lorded over by warmongerers (sic)-- around the globe...

:10500:

peace
peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back