Black People : Will Black lives be dragged into this Korean mess

YET ANOTHER THREAD THAT STARTS OFF ASKING A QUESTION???? Even though it was bumped up, it was bumped to ASK A QUESTION as the thread starter is trying to find a loop hole to his own rules for this week. Technically, he did not START a new thread asking a question, but he purposely bumped it up to TEST the limits of his own rules!

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD AS THIS IS SOLUTIONS WEEK AS ASKED FOR BY THE THREAD STARTER WHO AGREED NOT TO START ANY THREADS THAT START OFF ASKING QUESTIONS THIS WEEK, THEREFORE HE IS BREAKING HIS OWN RULES THAT HE HAS SET FOR HIMSELF!!!!

HE REALLY SEEMS UNABLE TO CONTROL HIMSELF, SO I'M JUST OFFERING HIM A LITTLE HELP!

I'M SURE HE APPRECIATES ME LOOKING OUT AND WILL PROBABLY THANK ME FOR KEEPING HIM IN CHECK SOMEWHERE IN THE FUTURE..........BUT THERE IS NO NEED FOR THANKS AS I'M MORE THAN HAPPY TO BE OF SERVICE!
I will send your gynecologist a happy Kwanzaa card

Minister Kim Yong Chun repeated Pyongyang's charge that the South had been preparing to start a war by conducting live-fire drills off the west coast, speaking at a rally to mark leader Kim Jong Il's rise to the country's top military post 19 years ago.

He was quoted by North Korea's KCNA news agency which regularly threatens the South, but which had up to now been relatively restrained in its criticism of the military drills.

"To counter the enemy's intentional drive to push the situation to the brink of war, our revolutionary forces are making preparations to begin a holy war at any moment necessary based on nuclear deterrent," KCNA quoted Kim as telling the rally in Pyongyang.

His remarks came shortly after South Korean fighter jets dropped bombs and tanks fired artillery in the South's largest air and ground firing drills of the year — a month after North Korea's deadly shelling of a front-line island. The thundering display of force came as President Lee Myung-bak visited with soldiers at a base near the border.

www.msnbc.msn.com

when an aetheist nation is talking about waging a holy war,
then one realizes what level of madness thingshave reduced to

Clinton had established relations with north korea, a somewhat form od detente, families across North and South were permitted visiting rights, and cultural exchanges were established but more importantly

the oil factor

recalling the US blocade of Japanese oil that led to the war,
Clinton took the intelligent move of attempting to assist North Korea in drilling it's own off shore resources,

but along came this idoit after him, you know the nut that said
"I am a War prsident, I make decisions with War on my mind"

and all of a sudden without any provocation from NK,

W called North Korea, an axis of evil and all that progess was destroyed and things have gone expoentialy down hill since then

It's not over nothing.. It's over sovereignty.. What's so crazy about that?
They refuse to be pimped by whites or Chinese.. Of course, that makes them crazy in the western press.. Just like Venezuela and iran.. These nations are
Resisting being dominated by the bullies of the world.. That's not crazy.

And yes black folks are involved.. We are american soldiers too..

The post clearly states that

the ones who are crazy in this affair are W

and South Korea for provoking bullmess

but one has to wonder why would the head of any nation, make a Mel Brooks joke statement

An aetheist nation declaring a holy war?

Do you feel that sisters and brothers should be dragged into this since the possibility of a draft,
tossed around in Washington a minute ago may become a reality over this?

The post clearly states that

the ones who are crazy in this affair are W

and South Korea for provoking bullmess

but one has to wonder why would the head of any nation, make a Mel Brooks joke statement

An aetheist nation declaring a holy war?

Do you feel that sisters and brothers should be dragged into this since the possibility of a draft,
tossed around in Washington a minute ago may become a reality over this?
In all honesty and fairness in the art of conversation it would be best for some of us to discuss things in a chat where we can talk or debate face to face instead of posting on a persons post when they are not logged on, and then dissapearing somehwere after making a comment or when asked a question

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back