Black Spirituality Religion : Why were we Created?

We are the self created - there is none before and there will be none after us. It always amaze me how fast we are willing to enslave ourselves to spookisms and whatever else people believe in.

The mere word 'worship' has a slave connotation to it. Why would I want to give up my freedom to worship a deity outside of myself?

Peace

Ru2religious
OK therefore what is the purpose of manifesting in the physical?

OK therefore what is the purpose of manifesting in the physical?

We've always been a manifestation of the physical - whether we were adams/atoms or not physical manifestation is what we are.

If you mean in the form that are currently in - the the answer is simple and not to complex -- EXPERIENCE.

Energy is neither lost or destroy - and that is what we are 100% energy. The first manifestation on this planet is as so-called black hue-mans -

Nevertheless, we always were and always will be - time-space travelers on every level coming in and out of different realities.

Peace

Ru2religious

We've always been a manifestation of the physical - whether we were adams/atoms or not physical manifestation is what we are.

If you mean in the form that are currently in - the the answer is simple and not to complex -- EXPERIENCE.

Energy is neither lost or destroy - and that is what we are 100% energy. The first manifestation on this planet is as so-called black hue-mans -

Nevertheless, we always were and always will be - time-space travelers on every level coming in and out of different realities.

Peace

Ru2religious

experience what and for what purpose?

experience what and for what purpose?
Peace,

Think of it like this. I can imagine what it would be like to encounter a thing (for instance the devil, who is 100% weak and wicked). As deep and precise as my imagination might be it's not the same as dealing with the devil in person, in the physical.

An atom may be the smallest particle in which intelligence is present yet can a atom pick up a piece of wet clay or smell a blooming flower or appreciate the beauty of a clear morning sunrise?

Allah The Original Man (A.T.O.M) has always existed yet has not always existed in the Supreme Manifestation of life which is the body of the black man. Everything is real...... :wink:

Peace
Precise Infinite Peace Allah

Why were we Created?

Rev. 4:

[11] Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Psa 102:18 This shall be written for the generation to come: and the people which shall be created shall praise the LORD.

Isa 43:7 Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back