Black Spirituality Religion : Why I Had To Step Away From Ra Un Nefer Amen

j'hiah said:
i second your emotion.... deeper than science, deeper than faith, deeper than belief.... He wont walk away...

keep going and do you.
WOW J'hiah

Samurai.

I am not neglecting to respond to your post. It will take time for me to really look into it and right now I am on stolen time. My class starts in three minutes. My teacher gave us five projects to do and I just sucessfully completed the last one. Tomorrow five more projects are due and I still haven't figured out how to make the second one work right. So look for my response next week.

Thanks

Radical Faith said:
This is why I say God takes us on a journey. On that journey we discover things unique to ourselves. We are all searching for the truth. We may go our whole lives searching and never find the truth. The beauty of it is in this life we will never be able to perceive the full truth because of our limit capacity to understand. We only know what we are capable of knowing. Yet deep inside ourselves on a spiritual level most of us are unaware of we are being guided to serve a purpose, a spiritual purpose. Something inside of us is telling us that there is more and we are more. One of the most profound scriptures in the Bible is when Moses asked God, Who shall I say sent me? God replied, Tell them I AM THAT I AM sent you. I take this to mean God is telling us we are unable to fully understand God. We just need to know that God exists for now and later more will come. I say this because we must be careful not to answer to man in spiritual matters. When we are lead by God we need not worry about the thoughts and wishes of man. Keep traveling sister.

Peace.....

peace, sister said she had too step away from brother RA....she did not say that she was wrong or that leaving Christianity was a mistake as you make appear above...

in the Bible is when Moses asked God, Who shall I say sent me? God replied, Tell them I AM THAT I AM sent you
- once again, another example of forgery in the Bible as this "I am that I am" comes from somewhere else!

When we are lead by God we need not worry about the thoughts and wishes of man.
- who is that mystery GOd? Why is this GOd always referred too as a HE?

Funny how religious persons speak of the DEVIL so absolutely........

BUt when it comes too speakin on their GOD, it can't be explained..

or therein, has it already been explained?

I'll let the religious mind tell it!!!

peace

river said:
What am I talking about. I am talking about Mr. Amen's faulty science. In an effort to establish the scientific evidence for the existance of God Amen asserts that God's mathematical design of the universe is evinced in every atom of matter.

That is not what Amen said about the atom. This is what he said, word for word in "Maat: The 11 Laws of God" pp 25-26:

"The fundamental unit of the element is the atom, and atoms are composed of positively charged particles named protons, neutral particles named neutrons, which together occupy the center of the atom (the nucleus). Swirling around this nucleus are negatively charged particles named electrons.

"What I want to call to your attention next, is the configuration of these electrons. They swirl around the nucleus in different orbits, called shells. The first shell shell holds a maximum of 2 electrons, the second 8, the third 18, the 4th 32.

"This gives us the mathematical series

2(1)squared =2
2(2)squared =8
2(3)squared =18
2(4)squared=32

"What is remarkable in the above arrangement is that the various elements (iron, gold, etc), which are composed of different configurations of the above particles follow, the same pattern as shown above when arranged on the periodic table of the elements.

"We find that the same shaping force that is responsible for the creation of the shells that hold the electrons, organizes the distribution of the elements in nature so that they show the same arrangement in the periodical table. Thus we find in the distribution of the elements that they follow the same 2 8 18 32 series. In the first row we have 2 elements, Hydrogen and Helium, in rows 2 and 3 we find 8 elements in each row, in rows 4 and 5 we find 18 elements in each, in row 6 we find 32 elements..."

I sat down and counted the number of elements in each row of the Periodic Table and they were EXACTLY as he stated.

Contrary to what you said, this is not HIS science. He did not come up with this stuff on his own. This is the same thing I learned when I took chemistry in college many many years ago. His statement about the maximum allowable number of electrons in each shell and the resultant mathematical series is verified by the well known formula: Maximum number of electrons in each shell=2(n)squared, where n stands for shell #'s 1,2,3,4,...etc. Thus, to determine the maximum number of electrons allowed in shell #3, do the following: 2(3)squared=2(3x3)=2x9=18. Plug in the numbers 1,2, & 4 (for the 1st, 2nd, and 4th shells, respectively) into this formula and you will get the mathematical series exactly as he described: 2 8 18 & 32. This formula is found at the following website (as well as one provided by Samurai):

http://education.jlab.org/qa/electron_number.html

You wrote:
According to Amen's formula every atom has electrons that orbit the nucleus in layers and each layer has the same number of electrons distributed in an order thata can be discerned only by intelligent beings.

Again, that is NOT his formula, and that is not what he said. If you go back and read from the quote above, he did not say electrons orbit the nucleus (they don't), he did not use the term "layers", and he said nothing whatsoever about the ability of intelligent beings to discern this order. He said electrons "swirl around the nucleus in different orbits" (aka SHELLS, not layers), which is in agreement with the latest theory from quantum mechanics about how electrons move in relationship to the nucleus.

An intelligent creature can discover the code by which God laft his/her stamp on creation.

Please tell me where he made this statement.

Previously, Samurai asked you what about this is incorrect, and you replied:

Everything.

Every atom does not have the same number of electrons. In fact, the number of electrons in any atom can change due to chemical forces. In fact, atoms of the same element, that is atoms that have the same atomic number (number of protons) can have a different number of electrons and are called isotopes.In fact, no layer of any atom has more than eight electrons.

In the first place, Amen never said "every atom has the same number of electrons." He commented on the fact that there's a maximum number of electrons that each SHELL (or orbit) in a given atom can hold, and that this number sequence follows a strict mathematical pattern.

Secondly, while it is true that the number of electrons in any atom can change (MOMENTARILY) due to physico-chemical forces, and that some elements have isotopes, this is completely irrelevant to the point he was making, namely that there is an underlying pattern of order to the universe that follows mathematical principles, and that can only have come about as a result of an intelligent guiding hand. "Maat: The 11 Laws of God" has never been promoted as a treatise on subatomic structure. The entire discussion of the atom takes up all of 1-1/2 or so pages of a 143 page book.

I really don't want to look like I'm piling on but I must point out that your statement that "no layer of any atom has more than eight electrons." is misleading. In the first place, the concept of "layers" to describe the position of electrons in an atom simply doesn't exist; the correct term is "shells" (interchangeable with "orbits" or "orbitals"). Furthermore, the formula as I have outlined above allows for many times more than 8 electrons to exist in the outermost shells of the largest atoms, although this might make for an unstable atom. I hope you meant to say that the most stable atoms are those that have a maximum of 8 electrons in their outer shell.

The reason I mentioned grade school kids is to show how basic this knowledge is and how easy it would be to look it up. I don't know why Amen did not look this information up but when I found him in error here I had to stop. It would indeed be veneration and worship if I said "My Amen right or wrong I will trust him and not question him."

It is abundantly clear to me that Amen did do his homework. I verified what he wrote with the above website as well as 2 other books: "Chemistry Demystified" by Williams and "Schaum's Outline of Beginning Chemistry" by Goldberg, the latter of which has a table showing the same mathematical progression of 2, 8, 18, 32 as "Maat: The 11 Laws of God." If you have evidence to the contrary, by all means show me your references.

FYI, concerning the issue of "veneration" of the man, and being a "follower" of his, I've heard enough of his lectures and other off the cuff remarks he's made over the years to know that the last thing he wants is to be venerated by anyone, although it goes without saying that he cannot stop grown folks from going ga-ga whenever he comes on the scene. His view on this matter is best summed up by a statement he made at the end of one of his classes several years ago:

"I'm not the intermediary between you and God. My job is to show you how to get there on your own."

Sami_RaMaati said:
"I'm not the intermediary between you and God. My job is to show you how to get there on your own."
thank you for your statement and let me welcome you to the house.
there are several of us here trying to absorb the information in the Metu Neter.
River is trying to do it on her own. i'm in philly and i have help and i'm still finding it difficult. i'm going back and rereading the material.

any knowledge that you can drop on us will be appreciated.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back