Black Money Business Jobs : Who would be interested in a financial literacy study group here at Destee?

If one is all in commercial paper and its underlying unit of account in which its valued collapses, is that truly being diversified?

I dont know anyone that didnt lose in the last down turn. I got all mine back. But even when I lost, ( 60% ), I got all my loses back within two years

I dont know anyone that didnt lose in the last down turn. I got all mine back. But even when I lost, ( 60% ), I got all my loses back within two years

I thinking beyond the loss of value of a particular commercial instrument.
I'm speaking of the loss of purchasing power of a given currency (the unit of account in which the commercial paper's value is measured).

Losses in commercial paper can be offset by precious metals or even substance for that matter.

I thinking beyond the loss of value of a particular commercial instrument.
I'm speaking of the loss of purchasing power of a given currency (the unit of account in which the commercial paper's value is measured).

Losses in commercial paper can be offset by precious metals or even substance for that matter.

I consider commodities a little to speculative for my tastes

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back