Black People : Who Is Who On This Planet??? Origin of The Black Race Pt. 4

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
Okay people, this is the hard one here. If we can make it past this one we can seriously begin to ride. I spent the last couple of days out on the block just talking with brothers and sisters about what's going on with us and white people. I spoke with brothers and sisters that were smoking, nodding, drunk, sober, in and out of school and even the ones that people would normally take to be bums based upon their physical presence. Not too surprisingly, I found that even the so called worst of us inherently had a knowledge as it concerns us and white people that would have seriously been an education for the most educated of white people! I also found that we as a people regardless of background or education or lack of, BELIEVED THAT THERE WAS A HIGHER POWER even though they did not subscribe to Christianity or Islam or any organized structure of religion. (NOW THAT'S SOME SERIOUS SPIRITUAL ISH RIGHT THERE)

Since this chapter is about the Origin of the Black Race, we will have to deal with the information that we've been exposed to as well as what we haven't been exposed to. We will equally have to also take all information, proven or unproven and place it upon that scale to see in which direction something weighs out as being true. If someone comes to your home and you happen to notice that every time they come over to your home something pops up missing....the question then becomes; "At what point are you going to conclude that they are stealing from your home even though you or no one else ever saw them picking anything up?" This is how some information will also be. We may find it in many places without any tangible, measurable, solid concrete proof....and yet it's no different than a brother who has lived in Atlanta, New York, California and even Paris. When you go to visit all these places you find out that no matter where you went that the brother was also at, he is labeled in those places as being a drug trafficker. Coincidence?.....yeah, right!!

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad made a statement that "there never was a time when the Black man and woman did not exist. What exactly did he mean by this? It means that, "LONG BEFORE THE BLACK MAN AND WOMAN PHYSICALLY EXISTED UPON THIS PLANET THAT WE EXISTED IN THE REALM OF THE UNSEEN OR THE REALM OF MIND." For those who are religious it means that, "BEFORE GOD OR THE CREATOR PHYSICALLY MADE THE BLACK MAN AND WOMAN, THAT THE BLACK MAN AND WOMAN EXISTED FIRST AS A THOUGHT IN THE MIND OF GOD OR WHAT WE CALL OUR CREATOR....AND WHO KNOWS HOW LONG THAT THOUGHT MAY HAVE BEEN THERE, FOR TIME AS WE KNOW IT DID NOT YET EXIST as we know it.

Go on, ask any child or adult what the definition of "TIME" is and you will have a myriad of answers...but those answers can never and will never go outside of the dictionary or the language that we speak because it is within those formats that we express ourselves and think...which is why I also said that our speaking of English has really messed us up. So for those who don't know; "TIME IS MAN'S MEASUREMENT OF NATURE AND HIS OWN ACTIVITIES". This means that BEFORE the earth, the sun, the moon or the stars were ever created with their own cycles, we as a people already existed. We were in the unseen realm of Divine Mind which was about to be shown and proven by our manifestation on the PHYSICAL level.

For those who tend to favor the "EVOLUTIONIST THEORY" it still doesn't change. The programming of the amoeba from a single cell to a life form that would leave the water and then evolve to a higher life form that we call humans had to be a process that was already encoded in the original single cell for it to undergo the transmutation from a lower life form to a higher life form. I do not on any level subscribe to that because of what I know vs. what they have been trying to tell us. I do agree that transmutation from one species to another is a fact, but my beef on that is that "THE GREATER CAN NOT COME FROM THE LESSOR...ONLY THE LESSOR CAN COME FROM THE GREATER. This is also why other people on the planet can not MAKE US BUT WE CAN MAKE THEM. In order for the lessor to EVOLVE to a higher level, something outside of its original make up has to be added to it to undergo that process....and incidentally, this process that we call EVOLUTION is indeed a process that white people can clearly attach to themselves while WE AS BLACK PEOPLE CAN NOT.

To Be Continued...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back