African Traditional Religion : Who is the creator and how should we pray to the creator?

MzSunKissed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 9, 2011
GA
Occupation
Homemaker
Okay so I have just began my journey into Spirituality. After years of being under the illusion of the Abrahamic faiths I found that 1+1 was not coming out to two. SO I started to study what I was practicing. Anyway long story short I found out that what I had been handed down to believe was a lie. SO now I am in my spirituality and there is lots of information available to different Gods and Goddesses. Yet not much on who is the creator or even how to pray. I have been told I am God myself so go within. I am not really sure what that even means. There is a method and order to everything. Even with that I am sure there is a way to show respect to the entity or energy that is responsible for all of creation. I want to find out what that is. I need to know how to gain my connection with the higher power. So if anyone could help me with this knowledge I would greatly appreciate it.

Peace,

A good way to show respect for those who came before you is to live a positive and successful life, take care of your responsibilities and family, and don't take anything on face value. Don't let anyone separate you from your money in the pursuit of truth.

Peace

Okay so I have just began my journey into Spirituality. After years of being under the illusion of the Abrahamic faiths I found that 1+1 was not coming out to two. SO I started to study what I was practicing. Anyway long story short I found out that what I had been handed down to believe was a lie. SO now I am in my spirituality and there is lots of information available to different Gods and Goddesses. Yet not much on who is the creator or even how to pray. I have been told I am God myself so go within. I am not really sure what that even means. There is a method and order to everything. Even with that I am sure there is a way to show respect to the entity or energy that is responsible for all of creation. I want to find out what that is. I need to know how to gain my connection with the higher power. So if anyone could help me with this knowledge I would greatly appreciate it.

My two cents: There isnt one way. Find your niche. You seem to be allready doing good but have a thirst for more.

If you are into the Black Roots Science belief that the Black Man and Woman are God I would suggest that you find a way to improve your memory. This will help you reach your 'first self'. Google Black Roots Science and you will find the links.

LESSON 1

The First Seven Exercises of Lesson 1

esson 1 begins with Exercise 1 and ends with

Exercise 21. In the following exercises, I'll be asking

you to remember recent events in your daily life.

We're going to simplify the procedure and reduce it to

bare-bone fundamentals, so you'll be able to consciously

follow the whole process of how memory is stored and then

remembered.

As adults, we have become used to storing memories
automatically and then recalling them automatically. We're

no longer aware of how we actually do it. Children are

much more conscious of how they do it, but their language

skills are not developed enough for them to explain it to us.

So I'm going to lead us back to basics, so that we can
start being aware again of how our activities are turned into

memories and then later remembered.

L

BLACKROOTS SCIENCE

Pick a time interval on the first day of your training
between 6pm and midnight. This interval will be about 15 to

30 minutes long.

During this time interval, you'll observe all the details of
your own activities, including your surroundings, as they are

happening. You'll make a conscious decision to notice as

much as possible during the 15-30 min period.

I'll illustrate what I'm asking you to do by way of an example.

Example of Exercise 1

I decided that starting at about 6:15pm until 6:45pm, I'd
be noticing everything around me. I did it. Later that night, I

wrote the following in my notebook:

Sun Oct 30 2005: I left my house at about 6pm and drove
to the park where me and my wife usually walk for exercise.

She was busy and couldn't accompany me today. I found a

parking space on the street between a red Toyota and a white

Ford truck. As I park, it's exactly 6:14pm. I open the trunk

and remove my walking shoes and socks and put them on. I put

my sandals in the trunk and close it. It's already getting dark.

All the squirrels are back up in their trees. I'm greeted by

Gordon, a man I usually see here. We exchange a few pleasant

words, after which he gets ready to leave. I walk around the

park for about 20 minutes, then come back and change my

shoes. The truck is gone, but the red car is still here.

It's exactly 6:48pm as I start my car.

MzSunKissed ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Sorry for the trouble you experienced after first joining us, and i'm glad you made it in to post!

I wish you success on your search, and appreciate the wisdom and kindness of those who've posted above.

I wanted to add that BlackRoots Science is right here at destee ... has been for years ... some of it.

Check out these links :

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/blackroots-science.27201/

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/blackroots-science.26442/

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/blackroots-science.46225/

Again, i wish you well on your quest, and please make yourself at home, because you are!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back