Black People : WHO IS BEING EVICTED CURRENTLY

Who has spoken for mandatory accounting in the schools since Sputnik? Do parents demand it? That really is their job

My father owned a grocery store. I asked him about learning accounting when I was 12. He said, "Accounting is hard." It is, but school isn't supposed to be easy

I didn't say anything.

I imagine being there today saying, "I don't give a d*** how hard it is!"

I worked for IBM. Honkies pretending s*** is more difficult than it really is, is Standard Operating Procedure as far as I am concerned. Most of them aren't that smart. Most aren't

Search on:

Fifth graders accounting collegian

You will find an article from 2003 where a female college professor writes about 5th graders learning accounting as well as college students.

We are being handed a load of BS and if you don't believe it then you're "Acting White". Parents stopped pushing education

@Kemetstry ... why are you calling me to a thread where you are breaking a rule?

Stop posting whole articles of other people's work / words without including their permission.

Post a link to the article instead, so we can go and read it for ourselves.

You, Rule #2, or my request for you to adhere to it, are not new.

I would hate to suspend you at this point in our relationship.

I have removed the offending content. Please add a link to where we can go read it.

Thanks.

:heart:

Destee

@Kemetstry ... why are you calling me to a thread where you are breaking a rule?

Stop posting whole articles of other people's work / words without including their permission.

Post a link to the article instead, so we can go and read it for ourselves.

You, Rule #2, or my request for you to adhere to it, are not new.

I would hate to suspend you at this point in our relationship.

I have removed the offending content. Please add a link to where we can go read it.

Thanks.

Destee

Because you and others implied that this being published in various news articles was somehow bad or false. This is a phenomenon affecting our people in increasingly larger numbers. WHY?

Moreover, some can relate to it instead of getting angry or, ignoring it. Thus, why I asked the question!

Because you and others implied that this being published in various news articles was somehow bad or false. This is a phenomenon affecting our people in increasingly larger numbers. WHY?

Moreover, some can relate to it instead of getting angry or, ignoring it. Thus, why I asked the question!

@Kemetstry ... why black women are more adversely impacted by negative shifts in all aspects of life, including home ownership, must be explained to you ... an old black man ... I can't. Think what you will.

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back