Black People Politics : White men have much to discuss about mass shootings

Excuse me for being slow but I don't get it. I realize the obvious point that there are serious bias differences in public reaction to different races committing similar crimes which, in fact, I agree there is. However, I sense there are other points trying to be made here. So can you please elaborate.

Yeah, it does appear that the "good white women" are more concerned about gun control than with leveling disparities between Black and White in biases or stereotypes.

can't elaborate, there are no other points that i see.

Those of us who understand "how white people got in power, how they maintain it and why they have an intimate relationship with death and destruction on every level of life. We should also know without even thinking, that white people will give up their own mother before they give up their guns! Personally speaking and logically speaking; I would never give up the very thing that keeps me in power and neither will they!

Those of us who understand "how white people got in power, how they maintain it and why they have an intimate relationship with death and destruction on every level of life. We should also know without even thinking, that white people will give up their own mother before they give up their guns! Personally speaking and logically speaking; I would never give up the very thing that keeps me in power and neither will they!
agreed, but is it truly the guns or is it the mind control...

agreed, but is it truly the guns or is it the mind control...

It is the fear that exist within them as well as the gun itself. My problem with guns are real simple. A person carrying a gun doesn't have time to think. The emotions and mindset might be elevated to the degree that it's easier to emotionally pull a trigger that could not be pulled if they did not have it. Furthermore, in every argument and beef that people often have...time to think, cool down or just walk away isn't even a part of the picture when someone has a gun on them. I in this age would rather have it and not need it than to need it and not have it...so it is a double edge sword...and yes Bro. Jamesfrmphilly, I think that all of them have mental issues and much of it is historically and medically documented.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back