Black Spirituality Religion : "When Rocks Cry Out"

Maybe if we worked more together as a team, we can get it done, what say you Goddess Blakioness?

Ha!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I guess I better go find my books and dust them off!

But it sure does help to find confirmations. I went to Barnes and Nobles and searched for the book; When Rocks Cry Out. It is print on demand and, you have to pay in advance. It's about $17.00.

Last edited:
Has anyone got the first edition of the book? In listening to his interview, he mentioned something about seeking the first edition, but I was only able to get the second. I wondered what the difference is--what was deleted or changed?

I got the [supposedly] second edition too, and read it last night. Apparently, the First Edition was put out in 2002 and this edition is copywritten in 2010. I didn't see where it was listed as First or Second on the book that i got.

You know, i think he put out a lot of great information, but I also feel like he sort of like is racing to a finish line without making total conclusions on certain issues. He packed in a lot of research.

A Race to the Finish Line? perhaps.

When Rocks Cry Out

I see from what the author, Horace Butler, writes that his title is in reference to the scripture coming from the Bible and the author Isaiah. From what I learned from his book too is that he is talking about Jerusalem, not only as being in South America, but also as not being in 'the Middle East' at all, and the problem is that this part is contradicting the very Bible that he has drawn reference from in regards to a significant part of his research. However, I love his research on certain issues and i love his writing style and how he gave reference to certain scholars and dignitaries that he corresponded with and spoke with about his findings. I only hope though, that he continues to write and make connections and also, that he has patience on uncovering up everything. Here is just one of his comments that I so love:

"The secret histories unfolded during my search for an early group of people
in north America known as 'the Kali.' A public television (PBS) documentary,
the Hisory of the American West, mentioned that early Spanish exploreres
found a peope called Kali living in the western reaches of the north American
continent. The documentary made no other mention of the Kali after
revealing these early Americans to be 'black.'
I had never heard of the Kali, or of any other black-skinned people, being
in America when Columbus came."​
--

He goes on to say that he met an Hispanic Librarian women who offered him alot of help. --And that's where I believe his problems began. Later on in his book, he goes back to this woman and like the many other scholars who began to become withdrawn about offering him more information, this woman became closed lipped. I believe that during this time, we need to take on a different approach to uncovering all of the past secrets. We need to learn how to decipher from written works by many authors no matter their race or culture but also, we must realize that they will not give us the whole story. Ultimately, we have to look at the words in context for ourselves and contrast and compare. And we need to discuss issues amongst ourselves.

The author horace Butler only uses parts of the Bible to solve mysteries and here is the problem:

*the Bible authors clearly dilineate the geographical earth with a reference point and base jerusalem based upon it. Butler does not consider the whole globe in respect to geography and therefore, although his research is astounding and has amazing connections, he needs to look at geography and also consider timelines in respect to world history of other civilizations.

In 2006, certain archeologist just dug up Herod's tomb and therefore, it is major issues like this that Butler is overlooking. the Bible gives a clear outline of jerusalem and provides maps and etc.
---------------------------------------------------

I also think that another reaslon why Butler ran into conflicts is due to his research findings on THE AZTECS. I so agree that the term 'Moorish Aztec' is fitting but he ignores the fact that the Aztecs considered white, blonde haired blue eyed people as their gods. Furthermore, they asked the Spanish to attack their enemies for them and, of which the Spanish did so. It was after the Spanish went through mesoamerica and wrecked havoc on THE MAYANS [blacks] and killing them did they later turn on the Aztecs as well. So yes, the Aztecs were dark skinned but, what butler overlooks is that the elite sector had STRAIGHT HAIR, and they operated a color caste system.

Butler centers around the Aztecs coming in the ad 1300s and makes an awesome connection between the Mali and the Aztecs, of which agrees with my research as well. But again, he does not consider geography from a global perspective and does not understand that 'from where the sun rises' means THE EAST on a much larger perspective. Therefore, he ignores one scholar's advice to look for the origin of the Aztecs as coming from North America, and not JUST from Africa. You see, it was around this very time that not only was Mansa Musa, and Abubakari were making ships but also, millions of Aztec looking people from Spain, Portugal and etc. [Arabs] were fleeing from Europe and going into North America and down into South America for various reasons. Some fled due to the Black Death Plague that was during the ad 1300s, some fled due to being expelled, some fled earlier because they were leagued with the Moors of Europe and Africa and later turned on them and bonded with the Catholics, whites and etc. Mansa Musa was dated to be around that time. He befriended the Arab world but, the Arab world was severely divided. Black people were deceived he the Red-white government and Butler does not bring this out. This rage against the Black world came over from the Old World and culminated in 'the New World'.

Butler only considers the Aztecs and does not distinguish nor identifies the millions upon millions of black natives living in the Americas with well defined cultures, when the Aztecs came with their Blacks. There was treachery in the ranks. So when Butler went back to the librarian with the news that 'the aztecs were black' this is why she stopped helping him, for the most part. butler's research is awesome but because he is seemingly racing to the finish line to conclude a point, he has overlooked major issues.

Butler references ancient Blacks byway of the anicient father of history, herodotus, and I thought this too, was awesome. Butler was told by a scholar that Herodotus was faulty. Because today, we cannot verify all of Herodotus and have to depend upon other translators, we just need to contrast and compare. Herodotus referenced 'the Cholcians' as being black and i so agree. There is another recent book that I came across called , Black Spark, White Fire, and this author, Richard Poe, also speaks about the Cholcians being black with woolly hair. And although Butler places the Cholcians in the Americas, Poe connects them to Egypt during the time of the 12th Dynasty. I actually agree with both accounts.

Lastly, another reason why I hope that Butler continues to research and write so he can make better conclusions is because of the word 'Kali' of which he was initially in search of finding a connection. The very word is just next door to Mexico and has been their long before the Aztecs came; CALI-FORNIA.

The word 'Kali' is sometimes written as 'Cali' and the both mean 'black' or 'hot'. it comes from the ancient CHALDEANS written in the Bible as being Cush Hamites. The word can be inverted and has been many times over the course of thousands of years and written as 'Laki' or 'Laconic' and etc. [i.e. origin of the very word BLACK]. The term 'Kali' became a general term for millions of Black people of varying distinct cultures. And guess what; the term CHOLCIAN has the same breakdown and revelation in its very script form. It stems from the Chaldeans too, in that many different kinds of blacks came to their earliest magnificent civilizations in Sumer [present day Iraq] and adopted similar names but distinct names that specifically applies to certain features that Black Hamitic-typed people possess. The early and original Cholchians [sometimes written as 'Kolchis' & etc.] have hair that LOCKS, woolly hair.

All in all, I believe that the research that Butler has done is amazing and answers to part of the mysterious happenings in the Ancient Americas. Like him, i believe that the Americas is much older than some history even in Egypt and Africa but, i don't believe that it takes anything away from the history of the early Kemeti people in Egypt. And as the Bible states, the real missing pieces will come together with the manifestation of the prophetical GREAT PROPHETESS in these last days. Black men cannot make a completion without Black women coming to the table. Black women hold the last key to all mysteries and this is what the Bible reveals.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back