Black Women : When #MeToo excludes me: current movement mutes black women’s voices

It has to stop.
MeToo is triggering for some rape survivors. I’m definitely on trigger. I’m angry at these wealthy women talking about harassment.

Its time for them to find a solution to their harassment problem so we can move on to date rape, rape, sexual assault. and maybe stranger rape.

This so called movement needs to end.
It’s painful to remember our assaults.
That’s why I’m up this night.
I’m so angry I cant sleep.

These women have never experienced forced rape, stranger rape or any assault that women may be killed in the process.
If they had, they would show more, or some compassion for real victims of rape.
They don’t know how rape affects a women for life. If they do they don’t care.

This is the worst, and it wasn’t meant to be.
Tawana Burk had a target audience for METOO.
METOO is now MeToo.

Find a solution or stop the madnesses.

I have a solution. All women should take self defense classes to be confident in defending herself. And then, defend herself!

Youn know how many supplies on your desk that can hurt an harasser.
You say a man take his D out; stick a pushpin in that thing. Let him explain how it got there and why.
A coworker starts massaging your shoulders, calmly turn around making sure your knees are close enough to his lil thing and knee him in the balls. Let him explain why he’s bending over in pain.

Can a plaintiff hit her harasser and win a retaliation claim?

So, finally, she decked him one.

That got the employer to take notice. Indeed, it determined that the plaintiff had been sexually harassed and it fired her harasser. Then, the company also fired the plaintiff.

So, the plaintiff sued for retaliation.

Can an Employee Get Fired For Punching a Sexual Harasser? | TLNT
https://www.tlnt.com/can-an-employee-get-fired-for-punching-a-sexual-harasser/ - 58k - Cached - Similar pages
Mar 12, 2015 ... Can a plaintiff hit her harasser and win a retaliation claim? So, finally, she decked him one. That got the employer to take notice. Indeed, it determined that the plaintiff had been sexually harassed and it fired her harasser. Then, the ... I am not persuaded that the law requires such a result….Here, Speed ...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back