Law Forum : When Marijuana was ILLEGAL it had a Black Face - Now that it's LEGAL it has a White Face ?!

2. Yes, they are misrepresenting the facts

3. Others have already done that. But you could actually do that yourself

No and no. You and Kadijah are claiming the chart is wrong, BS and a lie even though I linked to the source in the post. You still back your claims with nothing. None of the content posted disproves the chart I posted. These tactics are the same tactics you and Kadijah employed in my Race and Crime thread in which you were both rightly banned as violators of Destee's Rules.

No and no. You and Kadijah are claiming the chart is wrong, BS and a lie even though I linked to the source in the post. You still back your claims with nothing. None of the content posted disproves the chart I posted. These tactics are the same tactics you and Kadijah employed in my Race and Crime thread in which you were both rightly banned as violators of Destee's Rules.

It is a manipulation of the actual facts and thus IS wrong. Evidence was given representing everyone. The fact that you cant seem to deal with that speaks volumes to my previous post about you.

Oh geez, I'm shaking in my boots. I was not banned for that. This again is another thing you are wrong about. Perhaps you should lay off the decalf. Or maybe better, seek help

It is as I said: 80% (really about 81%) of all ILLICT drug users are white.

What is interesting about the chart above that I and MOST black people were unaware of, is that whites use more CRACK cocaine than blacks, as well!

P.S.
Note who put out the study: SAMHSA. :news:

ADDENDUM:

This is what SAMHSA has to say about drug use by race:

[46] SAMHSA, supra note 31, at tbl.1.33A (cocaine use), tbl.1.34A (crack use). In recent surveys of youth ages twelve through seventeen, whites report higher illicit drug use than blacks. The proportion of white youths who reported using cocaine in the year prior to the survey (5.4) was five times higher than the proportion of blacks (1.0); for crack, the white proportion (2.2) was nearly double that of blacks (1.2); and a significantly higher proportion of whites reported marijuana use (37.9) than blacks (26.3). Howard N. Snyder & Melissa Sickmund, U.S. Dep't of Justice, Office of Juvenile Justice & Delinquency Prevention,Juvenile Offenders and Victims: 2006 National Report 76 (2006).

Any "graphs" presented that purport that SAMHSA says otherwise are bogus. Which, again, is why I don't discuss the black condition with white people. In fact, I've NEVER spoken to any white person on this forum from Day 1.... and anyone who says I did is mistaken. :)

You want to call me a liar?

You want to call SAMHSA a liar?

Well then link us to the info that controverts the SAMHSA study.

Stay tuned Kadijah, Enki and Omowale Jabali, because if you liked his bald assertion, you'll really like his substantiation.

Lakeesha T

No, its not that you are a liar La Keesha T nor is SAMHSA lying, its about how the information is reported, or Kemetstry's main point, along with other undeniable facts not cited or reported in graphs. For instance, this corroborates my initial argument:

[42] Because the white population is more than six times greater than the black population, the absolute number of white drug offenders is far greater than that of black drug offenders.[43] SAMHSA estimates that 111,774,000 people in the United States age twelve or older have used illicit drugs during their lifetime, of whom 82,587,000 are white and 12,477,000 are black.

The above is from Kadijah's link source below:

Significantly, not a lot of change over the two(2) year period -- 2009 to 2011.

Last edited:
Records that going into research to make statistics are altered long before they are made public. It's called institutional racism and the reason it's plausible is because most racist whites are depicted as poor, uneducated and coming from poor family structure. But the reality is that Racism and White Supremacy has it's real culprits as affluent whites, well educated and come from good families. They are the ones who become directors, administrators, prosecutors, judges, politicians, CEO's, educators, scientists, writers and military commanders. These are the people who through long term strategies put in effect racist policies that shape the society. But once you figure this out then you'll know that eliminating racism in America is hopeless because it's not just poor uneducated whites but White Americans in general.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back