But we know the truth and keep its pearl
They may kick our Idols and destroy our shrine
Its what they represent that will exist through time
They remind us of eternal truths
As children of faith we need no proof
We know who is the true Lord of the Ring
The cycle of life rotates on the hand of the Supreme
Who does not hear his word?
Are not the leaves of trees singing in one accord?
Do not the trees receive his sermon?
Even great beast and lowly vermin
In the trunks of trees is written his word
That all things are cyclic, just follow the birds
Is ye faith greater than mine?
My god is unmeasured by time
The results of our faith is the same
So what does it matter what we call his name

We must be careful!

It does matter that we call him his given names for there are come False Prophets and False Gods to deceive the people into worshipping Idols saying the very words the Bible does hold...so yes it does matter lest we tempt Satan and condemn our Soul!
But I like the dialogue...check for the typo's and you are rolling on Doves my Scribe...with a creativity that leaves many "Speechless", don't be discouraged, it's not the numbers that count, it's how you count your numbers...keep writing and clocking them scribes cause it only get's better with time! I love your work and I see great potential...

Blessings on ya House!

I see your side and mslucious's side too...all I can say is I Love the Divine 1 with all of my existance and I think Love is the most important, then Honor, whether a name is ever spoken - for TRUTH is inside of the heart

Blessings All Beloved Creation
1:heart:

Sista Msluciousb;

I truly enjoyed and appreciated your response. However, although I realize that in the Christian concept of the trinity, Jesus is referred to as the "King of Kings", I was actually referring to Almighty God in the aspect of the Father. When God spoke to Moses commissioning him to carry his Word to Pharoah and the Hebrews, in replying to Moses's question ' Who shall I say hath sent me? or What shall I say thy name is?". God said " To these people I am known as this, to those people I'm known as that, but when known as the Eternal I am called Yahweh AKA (Jehovah).... and finished in saying "Ayah-Aasher-Aya" (I will be what I will be) which is the original Hebrew text, translated as "I am that I am" in the King James version. Yahweh then demonstrated to Moses That He would BE WHAT HE WILLED TO BE by turning his rod into a serpent and turning his hand leprous. And He said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I WILL BE hath sent me unto you. This has been interpreted by Jewish scholars of the Talmud to mean that he would be with them even in their future suffering. But to me in my momentary experiences of Vision, Revelation, and Realization, the state of Transcendental Grace interprets it to mean that he is what he is regardless of and beyond all names. It has been mans tendency to anthropomorphize GOD and gods with gender and names, but
its not my aim to engage in the semantics of names in the various tongues and languages. Again what I was referring to was a TransUniversal Rightness called Elohim (the WORD) manifesting an Omnipotence, Omniscience, and Omnipresence that flows like quicksiver through the veins of creation. It is not my wish to engage in religious, philosophical and metaphysical debate but to simply submit in loving reverence a prayer disguised as a poem to those who may Know, Feel, and Do.

Again, many thanks to both of you msluciousb and twofish for inspiring me to openly speak on this issue as best I can at this time. I pray there has been no offense.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back