Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : What Does the Metu Neter Say About Abstinence?

What did I do for me to get banned sista? Did I disrespect or insult anyone? The topic in question can be answered using a religious perspective, you may not agree, but that's not a reason for me to get banned. I guess you have something personal toward me or something. If you are wishing bad things on me for something as posting in this forum , what if it was something more important, what would you do?

I asked about the Metu Neter this is not the thread to give ur opinion about what your favorite bedtime book says and it is rather annoying. everywhere you go you start ur gibberish

I asked about the Metu Neter this is not the thread to give ur opinion about what your favorite bedtime book says and it is rather annoying. everywhere you go you start ur gibberish
I don't mind you getting angry and lashing out words, but if you look at the thread, people barely mention the word Metu Neter if at all. What's with the aggression and hostility sista?

I don't mind you getting angry and lashing out words, but if you look at the thread, people barely mention the word Metu Neter if at all in this thread. What's with the aggression and hostility sista?

karma will deal with you i dont need to... :p(youre being ignored from now on i dont know... why i didnt take my own advice:rolleyes: )