Black Entertainment : What Did Kanye West’s Casting Call for ‘Multiracial Women Only’ Mean?

JSE16 Welcome to Destee!!!!

:dj1::dance5:

Peace!

It meant he's a fool and will always be white people favorite coon.......

He's wiped out his genes and his wealth and any legacy left when he dies will be tarnished and swallowed up by whites.

He's simply an ignorant fool, which is why whites love giving him a mic and airplay more than anyone else....they sit back and laugh at him behind closed doors.......

It meant he's a fool and will always be white people favorite coon.......

He's wiped out his genes and his wealth and any legacy left when he dies will be tarnished and swallowed up by whites.

He's simply an ignorant fool, which is why whites love giving him a mic and airplay more than anyone else....they sit back and laugh at him behind closed doors.......
why are you so hard on people ? sure he's brainwashed but so are a lot of us.
was there ever a time when you were less than what you are today ?

i hate the game and not the player.

On Saturday, Kanye West used Twitter to post a model casting notice for his “Yeezy Season 4” fashion show.

It read: “Multiracial women only. No makeup please come as you are.”

He received backlash on Twitter from users who said he was making it clear he did not want Black women, or only a certain type of Black woman.

Here's a link to my article about it: http://www.diversityinc.com/news/kanye-wests-casting-call-multiracial-women-mean/

This is troubling as well, to me:

N_eNSBXi_400x400.jpg

And, the explanation is hard to believe, also:

"... In an interview with Vogue magazine that was published about two hours before West’s show on Wednesday, he addressed the controversy. West said the concept came out of discussions with Vanessa Beecroft, a longtime collaborator, who is an Italian artist that assists in choreographing and staging his shows. He said the casting call was not intended to exclude anyone.

The ten thousand people that showed up didn’t have a problem with it,” West said.

In regard to the use of the word “multiracial” he added, “How do you word the idea that you want all variations of Black? How do you word that exactly? ...”

I was curious to see Vanessa ...

upload_2016-9-8_18-2-6.jpeg

Vanessa Beecroft is an Italian contemporary artist living in Los Angeles.Wikipedia

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back