Black People Politics : Voting: The Treadmill To No Where

Do you?

You certainly fit the age bracket - ADOS!
u answer a question with a question, which is no answer at all.
yes, i have lived under segregation which gives me authority to speak.
now, why don't you answer a simple question. have you lived under segregation ?

u answer a question with a question, which is no answer at all.
yes, i have lived under segregation which gives me authority to speak.
now, why don't you answer a simple question. have you lived under segregation ?
Eye can answer what ever way Eye wish to answer you as long as Eye don't call you out of your name, James!

Because you are colonized you will always 'believe' segregation was not beneficial.

Because Eye caught the tale end of segregation - Eye remember that it was definitely a better time. My people (eg. not you, LOL) have been mislead, misinformed, mis directed for such a long time. We go left when we should go right. We go right when we should go left -- not realizing nor understanding that culture does not move without us; it never did!

Collectively, we have forgotten the power of our own melanin, smh.

Your lack of knowledge never ceases to amaze me. Don't ask me any questions and stay on topic! :offtopic2: -- This topic is about voting and how he never has and never will benefit melaninated people. You are older than Eye am you are supposed to know what Eye knew 10 years ago!

But then Eye read and comprehend on a daily basis, you don't!

images (16).jpeg

Screenshot_20240411_120448_Messenger.jpg

"...In a wide ranging telephone interview with Tom Troy, a reporter for the Toledo Blade in February, I was asked if blacks were better off as a people under segregation. “As a race, “ I said, “we were better off economically, educationally and socially. We had our own teachers, who lived among us, in our neighborhoods, and who attended our churches. We knew them and they knew us and our parents. We had a relationship, not because of segregation, but separation.”

Pre-integration crime rates in our communities were lower. Although our schools were not perfect, our children learned more, and there was more discipline when we had our own code of ethics, supported by our own Parent-Teacher Associations. Policemen (resource officers) were never seen at our schools. They were not needed. Our parents provided all the discipline that was needed.

I am against racial segregation. It is the imposition of the will of a stronger race on the will of a weaker one. That is wrong. Separation, on the other hand, is the free choice of one group to separate from the other for the good of the group. It does not deny the rights and privileges of any other group..."
https://www.valdostadailytimes.com/...cle_a6937a92-13c1-5fb9-8d2a-6634fc1febb7.html"...

in other words when you have no argument attack personally...
In other words when you have no proof you throw snipe shots.

Can you not read or comprehend? This is not an attack this is a fact. So lick your wounds and walk away. You have been coming at me crazy for a long time. Eye never whined. Yet Eye am so much stronger and seasoned now. Eye know how to handle you!

Eye actually gave you vital information in my response. It is just my nature to share - when Eye want too, never by demand.

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back