Black Relationships : VOLUPTUOUS AFRICAN WOMAN, DO YOU LOVE THYSELF?

Good Thread..

:hi:

I'm 20 yrs old, 5ft 8in, and a size 18. I also began to develop early, about the age of 12-13. My grandma would say my but was on my back, mama didn't make it no better, saying I need to watch may wide hips, my but too big, wear a longer shirt to cover that up, etc. I had very low self esteem due to all this growning up, I would see the other girls in there size 1 and twos, shopping in the kid section, I just felt like I WAS too big.

I can say that now, I'm proud to be me, dispite all the videos harlots we see, all the numerous diet trends, ande surgical breakthroughs, I love myself, God didn't make any mistakes on me.

shenelly said:
:hi:

I'm 20 yrs old, 5ft 8in, and a size 18. I also began to develop early, about the age of 12-13. My grandma would say my but was on my back, mama didn't make it no better, saying I need to watch may wide hips, my but too big, wear a longer shirt to cover that up, etc. I had very low self esteem due to all this growning up, I would see the other girls in there size 1 and twos, shopping in the kid section, I just felt like I WAS too big.

I can say that now, I'm proud to be me, dispite all the videos harlots we see, all the numerous diet trends, ande surgical breakthroughs, I love myself, God didn't make any mistakes on me.

You Go, Shenelly!!!!! You Go, Sista!

Interesting little side note... I used to work with a sister who had like 5 children, and yet had the wickedest figure you'd ever want to see... She was a single mother, about 35 years old, and all of the younger sisters would make comments like, "****, I WISH I had a *** like she got", or "she got 5 kids, and her shape is bomb!" Some of these sisters would tell her to her face that they were jealous of her body...

I've always admired that about women... They Do feel comfortable complimenting one another... Unfortunately, they can snipe and be catty and nasty, too! My mother told my sisters the same stuff your mom and grandma told you, Shenelly... My mother used to try to get my sister to wear girdles, and all that, but it was the 1960's, and my sisters weren't having no S*$%@! like dat... They had it, and they were gone flaunt them bow legs(smile!)

Lotta sisters seem to have this same complaint about their peeps... I hope they don't repeat that stuff with their girls...

Peace!
Isaiah

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back