Black People Politics : tonight's presidential debate - 10/03/12

Off course not Black-king, but the lying issue has been placed before her, and she'll deal with it in time...

Meanwhile, Mr. Obama didn't lie during the debate, otherwise, the media would have him on blast for it, fact-finding, live they've got Romney on the run...
I would be very surprised if Obama were to lose, he is just too smart for these people on the Media and Romney. Like I said before this is all a show, very entertaining to say the least, the person who is going to win is already selected.

if you read correctly, you would see that he said that he is not about to say the President is not a liar....

Some folk just love to go out of their way to be negative.

I try to not pay them any mind. Especially when you read them and learn their tactics.

On the question of Obama, he's not only the much, much, much better candidate. But he's likely one of the best Presidents ever.

Granted, historically, the U.S. government has not been our greatest friend. But that's a huge, huge history lesson that has little to do with Obama particularly.

One thing to realize about "Obama Haters" is that they forget that the "First Black Person" is the pathfinder--or foundation, if you will. And they have to, have to, have to play it safe--because the race is on trial with them. For instance, if Obama were like Romney, a habitual liar, always confused, aggressive and angry, and a cheating conman (Imagine that he had a cheat sheet at the debate!!!), no Black person could be President afterward. It will be "Remember the snake Obama--do you want that again?"

Because White people keep notes. No one, for instance, speculated on how long Lehrer was moderating debates--it's well-recorded, each of them, and it's retrievable by all of us.

We don't keep notes like that. So when we see someone we say "Who's he?" or "Did I see you before?" whereas White folk know what color tuxedo they wore for Prom. In a Black Organization in Brooklyn, the Chairman reminds us that the Police Force always carries around clipboards, meanwhile, even for important lectures we never carry any.

The point to be made--some "Obama Haters" complain that Obama isn't Malcolm X. This is just naive. White people killed Malcolm X. What's the goal in comparing Obama to Malcolm X? More Martyrs? Or more Blacks in High Places?

Before Obama's Presidency, Wyclef Jean created a song titled "If I was President . . ." speculating that the first Black President would be assassinated. That was the impression of many in the Black Community before Obama was elected. He was brave to be the first. So few even believed it was possible.

He also managed to be an excellent President, reeling in a Global Economic threat, and he has the gray hair to prove it. He has been an excellent person to precede many other Black Presidents. There's no sense--looking at the broader picture--in critiquing him.

Certainly, his direct commitment to the Black Community has not been prioritized. But we must see the larger picture. He was one of Three Black Senators since reconstruction in the 19th century . . .. There has only been four since Reconstruction . . ..

Obama is a Black President. That should be enough for the Black Community, IMO. 'Cause "First" precedes "Second." :)

So smart he never released his college transcripts. Obviously we dumb americans aren't ready for that kind of wisdom.

Haha, again with the rope-a-dope foolishness. This is like giving props to a guy who got his teeth knocked off in a fight by telling him "Nice work man, you busted up his knuckles!". Obama's 8th round never came and he never delivered that knock-out punch.

We'll see what happens on the next debate. I have no doubt that Obama is gonna perform poorly yet again because he was never a great debater in the first place. Nor he is the smartest president we ever had. He is, however, by far the most hyped-up president in american history.

Obama and his supporters need to get real, take that major butt-whipping like a man and move on. Period.

Pay attention to the debate. Romney lied his way through. He even had a cheat sheet: http://destee.com/index.php?threads/a-liar-and-a-cheat.73376/#post-761513

Lying in a debate is not 'winning.' It's being a con person.

Do you want integrity or people who say anything -- or worse people unaware of their own intentions?

Realize that Romney denied his own Platform.

I do not know why you revel in the idea of Obama 'losing a debate,' but you really should look at what's at stake. A cheating, lying conman is challenging a Black man of integrity and honesty who reigned in a global economic threat in an amazing performance of wit and grit. Why you would take on the conman's side is beyond my comprehension.

What's your story?

I would be very surprised if Obama were to lose, he is just too smart for these people on the Media and Romney. Like I said before this is all a show, very entertaining to say the least, the person who is going to win is already selected.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Okay, the first part of your statement is very true, but I can't get into the conspiracy theory stuff, whether or not its true. We just don't have enough information.

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back