Black People : To the real Spades players

Bidding my hand I would call 8 all day. If my partner called 1 and a possible or 2 we going ten. Some call it a Boston some call it 10 for 200.

If I'm your opponent you not going to make 8 books. I'm only biding 1 cause my game is to make you think you can make 8 books and make sure you don't. -9 all day long cause your partner ain't gone make that one. My partner gone bid a 0 (zero) since you bid a 8 and I got the other two aces, the joker, the queen and some low spades I may pick up some bags but you gone be -90 and me and my partner picking up 105 points.
Booya!

There are 13 books in the deck.

If I'm your opponent you not going to make 8 books. I'm only biding 1 cause my game is to make you think you can make 8 books and make sure you don't. -9 all day long cause your partner ain't gone make that one. My partner gone bid a 0 (zero) since you bid a 8 and I got the other two aces, the joker, the queen and some low spades I may pick up some bags but you gone be -90 and me and my partner picking up 105 points.
Booya!

There are 13 books in the deck.

LMAO
Man, I wish we could play this game here!!! LOL Me and Shaka could take y'all to task!

*smile*

I hear ya. But ya bid done told me all I need to know. Bidding a 8-9 when there's 13 books in the deck. What? What? What? I got this real good.
LOL.

No, no, no... I said I would bid 8, but I would expect/hope, for a 9.

*smile*

Happiness is intrinsic, it's an internal thing. When you build it into yourself, no external circumstances can take it away.-Leo Buscaglia

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back