Black People : Thomas Duncan (Ebola Patient in the U.S.) Dies

NmQ2MWM2NjU4YyMvSm5SSm4xTDNjQkQ4V0kxblVMYks1SmN4ZjVZPS83N3gxNTM6NTY4M3gzNjg3Lzg0MHg1MzAvZmlsdGVyczpxdWFsaXR5KDcwKS9odHRwOi8vczMuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS9wb2xpY3ltaWMtaW1hZ2VzL2t2d291Z3l6dmxseTBuNGlub2JhYjQ5ZG4xYWVvOXo1MGVtbTkzbDJkZHM5c2U0cWVydWhuOWt6ZWM0ZWJjdjguanBn.jpg

This is so sad and I feel sad for his famiy. I've read alittle comments on yahoo and many comments are angry that he came to The States. I heard that minister Jesse Jackson said he was a victim of racism. When I think about this issue from a governmental perspective two issues come to my mind:

(1) taxes; maybe some people in high places thought about paying taxes to treat him might spark negativities from certain Americans, with the issues and gripes this system receives from its own citizens. I know I can't get the treatment I would like due to several reasons that I attribute to racism. (2) foreigners; I wonder about decisions made in high places in regards to this man and so many other foreigners that come over here, and felt that a message should be sent out to others in Africa, Mexico, and certain other places that if you come to America to get treatment, it may not happen. This is a gripe going on right now amongst many Americans. They say too, that this other man who they stress is an American, was flown to America for treatment, but from what I heard briefly, his name sounds like he may have, at one point, been a foreigner! However, perhaps he became a citizen and went over to fight in the Middle East or somewhere overseas for America and now that he has ebola, he can get fair medical treatment. I am wondering.

At any rate, when I hear how angry many White people are about this man being a foreigner bringing the disease over here, and how angry they are about Obama and the Affordable Healthcare program, I immediately think about myself and Native Americans. How can they shout against foreigners! Heck, if it wasn't for the foreign doctors, I wouldn't even have a chance. Now, when I need to go to the doctor, I am so glad to find a foreign doctor because I will at least get better treatment than I've been getting! At least they are willing to write me a prescription instead of taking my co-payment, charging me a lot of money and send me away with advice to get over the counter medicine!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back