Pan-Africanism : This is an excellent website to discuss Pan Africanism

I apologize to brother ABSiblings, but I merely stated the same thing and that I would give my life to save his wife and child even though I have never seen him , just based on the fact that he is a good Black African brother! Plain and simple, so I really do not see what the issue is!

Apology accepted. I apologize too. I could not tell your age. I had been counseling a young man who advocated Pan-Africanism yet had no starting point. I exposed him to Chancellor William's plan, referred to him Dr. Amos Wilson's and showed him some of Carter G. Woodson's observations. Since then I had pushed him to another plan. My assertion to you was based on my experiences with him and I never meant to insult you. When you called me a fool, I thought you overreacted, especially as no one can judge their neighbors intelligence as their experiences always differ. Of course, you are a Wise Brother, so I'm grateful for your apology.

Moving forward, I understand unity, I only meant how do you advise we employ it. I.e. do you expect it to just come naturally without inducement, do you expect it to come through Black Television programs, do you expect it to come through an internet site, do you expect it to come through the barrel of a gun, rallies, dances, songs, so on and so forth. There needs to be a plan in my view. I asked what was yours.

It didnt work because it was destroyed by COINTELPRO! But what does that have to do with racial unity on the continent? Can you deny that Afrocentricity is as much needed on the continent as it is here? if Africans dont feel like uniting cause they, are dont feel that they all Black folks catching the same hell from the same White Supremist Globalists, something that is so obvious then what? Why not be able to unite on what is so obvious?

And COINTELPRO used "Black" agents to destroy the movement! There is no getting around having to re-create the Afrikan centered personality FIRST! Unity like charity begins at home and then spreads abroad! Let's get united and organized here first. Let the Afrikans in the motherland take care of Afrika. We have our hands full right here in the good old U.S.A.!

Apology accepted. I apologize too. I could not tell your age. I had been counseling a young man who advocated Pan-Africanism yet had no starting point. I exposed him to Chancellor William's plan, referred to him Dr. Amos Wilson's and showed him some of Carter G. Woodson's observations. Since then I had pushed him to another plan. My assertion to you was based on my experiences with him and I never meant to insult you. When you called me a fool, I thought you overreacted, especially as no one can judge their neighbors intelligence as their experiences always differ. Of course, you are a Wise Brother, so I'm grateful for your apology.

Moving forward, I understand unity, I only meant how do you advise we employ it. I.e. do you expect it to just come naturally without inducement, do you expect it to come through Black Television programs, do you expect it to come through an internet site, do you expect it to come through the barrel of a gun, rallies, dances, songs, so on and so forth. There needs to be a plan in my view. I asked what was yours.

ALL OF THE ABOVE!!! ;)

ALL OF THE ABOVE!!! ;)

"Those who fail to plan, plan to fail."

If we are to create things, what are we to create?

We should not stretch ourselves too thin.

We should not sanction every activity.

Some Black youth embrace "Twerking" as part of our "culture;" others seek to stop Europeans from touching our hair. So many distractions. We can't have an unfocused plan and expect to change the world.

"Those who fail to plan, plan to fail."

If we are to create things, what are we to create?

We should not stretch ourselves too thin.

We should not sanction every activity.

Some Black youth embrace "Twerking" as part of our "culture;" others seek to stop Europeans from touching our hair. So many distractions. We can't have an unfocused plan and expect to change the world.

Which is why we need focused people to do the planning! Unfocused people will be all over the place with their personal ideologies, and philosophies that don't even work for them, much less us! ;)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back