Black Women : Things I don't understand...

I am a 23 year old white girl I have been a waitress for two years now, and I was wondering why black women are always so insolent and rarely tip. I have never had a problem with black men, and younger women are usually better, but rarely have I been tipped by a black woman after they make me run my *** off and complain about everything. I can have 2 men at a table and they will leave a nice tip, but take a man add a woman and nothing. It is disrespectful and irritating and if black women want the respect they are asking for it must be earned, and so far your'e not doing a very good job.

Anxiously awaiting responses...

Its done on purpose dear , it's called Payback !!!!:em2300: So errrrrrrrrrrrrr Keep running your *** off !!!:SuN049:

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

Things I don't understand......Understandable!

I am a 23 year old white girl I have been a waitress for two years now, and I was wondering why black women are always so insolent and rarely tip. I have never had a problem with black men, and younger women are usually better, but rarely have I been tipped by a black woman after they make me run my *** off and complain about everything. I can have 2 men at a table and they will leave a nice tip, but take a man add a woman and nothing. It is disrespectful and irritating and if black women want the respect they are asking for it must be earned, and so far your'e not doing a very good job.

Anxiously awaiting responses...

Well Waitress,

Understand this, you have been banned as collateral damaged goods, for real; if you are reading anyway, please take all into full consideration, especially what sister nevar had to say, which should help, if you are really serious about not understanding things.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back