Black Spirituality Religion : The voodoo theory of women cooking spaghetti for men

cursed heart said:
I just read the entire article poetic and it frightens me.
Isn't this a form of the devil's work?
I was seeing this man for quite some time and he asked me do I dabble in hoodoo?
I said no why? He said he found my underwear with a condomn wrapped in it behind his dresser! Honestly we just had a good time that night,maybe it got tossed their somehow but it also made me think! He also offered to go down on me while I was on! That was crazy,freaky,nasty,hoodoo,voodoo I don't know! But why would he want to fall madly in love with me by hoodoing himself?:oops:

Blackbird can you answer this for me than?

cursed heart let me tell you of a story of a woman who was married had a boyfriend. her boyfriend would come over and the husband would get up out of their supposed sacred bed to go into their children rooms. the husband sense something was put amongst him and sought someone to break what ever spell she had him on. aint this some junk and have you heard of the one about burying a person drawz in the yard. coming from the south you hear lots of things because you have mississippi, good ol alabama and other southern places that deals with black magic so i heard it all. im a tell ya none of the brothas from the south dont eat noone sphagetti unless its your mama hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! my man trust me all day long he eats mine and the negro still run the street. i dont need to trap a man with my blood i can get the old fashion way my peachy personality. just wanted to throw that in.:hearts1: :hearts1: :hearts1: :hearts1: :kickball:

GIRL YOU BLOWING THIS OUT OF PORPORTION.. ITS ONLY HOODOO IF THAT IS YOUR INTENTION.. AND YOU HAVE FULL KNOWLEDGE OF YOUR PRACTICING. SOME THINGS IN LOVE ARE JUST BASED ON MALE FEMALE SCIENCE OF ATTRACTION. NOO HOODOO NESSISSARY.

cursed heart said:
What about drinking alcohol, or passing candy from anothers mouth?
Is that hoodoo? Staring at a lover for long periods of time as if in a trance?

PoeticManifesta said:
GIRL YOU BLOWING THIS OUT OF PORPORTION.. ITS ONLY HOODOO IF THAT IS YOUR INTENTION.. AND YOU HAVE FULL KNOWLEDGE OF YOUR PRACTICING. SOME THINGS IN LOVE ARE JUST BASED ON MALE FEMALE SCIENCE OF ATTRACTION. NOO HOODOO NESSISSARY.

Laughing, girl I was just checking, it's some strange and mysterious people out here!:devil:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back