Black People : The Original Intent And Purpose Was (Or Is)?

As in? Like what would I say? How would I word it to show I didn't know what they meant?

"I am unclear on your exact meaning, could you please restate the question?"

"I don't fully understand your point, would you reword it for my sake?"

You are not pointing a finger of blame but you are not identifying yourself as "dim" either.

@Chuck
Sorry I probably didn't get the thrust of your first message and then everyone else just seemed to follow on from the comment I made about schooling...

Now your follow up question has stumped me even more...

"All of a sudden things posters have presented as alternatives, i. e, to how the present status quo maintains an obvious double standard, (which is why some advance at the expense of others), those alternatives are either being abandoned (or others have forgotten all about them)?"

I'm sorry, but I just don't get what you're asking really - its my fault, not yours, I'm just a bit dim - but could you like put the question into some like concrete example of what you mean?

Chuck:

I suggest that you ask Sister Destee and her moderators etc. what her and their original intent and pupose was and is...

I. e., both the forums and website have been around for over a decade, Afro Brit sis...

:em0200:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back