Black Poetry : The one we been waiting for the BIRTH OF DESTEE

:spinn: Happy :spinn: Happy :spinn: Happy :spinn: Happy :spinn: Happy :spinn:

:party: :party: BIRTHDAY :party: :party:

:heart: :spinstar: :spinstar : DESTHEE :spinstar: :spinstar: :heart:

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :kiss: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:...

I,m typing here with half sleepy eyes open but i was blessed to be there
last night (morning) loooooool to be honest i realy didnt know it was youre birthday..
so it was a supprise for me tooo LOOOOOL (i knew you were on the number 8 but when i forgot) but now i know and by this i want to wish you a blessfull and :heart:full day and not only on this
day but beyond that to.....keep youre light shining ,and when times are ruff ,and painfull remember like you yourselve wrote on the end of on of youre poems ""God is here"'
Keep continuing youre fruitfull work ,that dethee may crow to this miraculus Tree..
and who knows what the furure may bring...
Maybe one day you have youre own discussion show ...hosted by DESTHEE

IN THA PLACE TO BEEEEEEE!

Hi Hi..

Much Love :heart:

Libertylady!

Moi
:kiss:

:spinstar: :spinstar: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DESTEE :spinstar: :spinstar:

I missed the party.. I Hope your day was special.
Much Love.. Destee. :love:

Some Kind of Wonderful!

:toast: I raise my glass and toast to you. The one who has been strong and true.
The best is yet to come my sister, to give you all the accolades you deserve my hands would be in a blister. Just know that you my Sister Queen are one in a million, and if we could afford to
pay you , you would be up in the Trillion. My heart is warm with delight as we honor you on your special night. Your accomplishments are your jewels in your crown, never have I seen you with a scowl or a frown, for the cause sister you have been down. A comforting, intelligent being, full of fire and passion so much she have to ration. Thank you for being Queen Bee of this hive, a
wonderful, loveable tribe...a special place to create and vibe!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLFRIEND! :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: Oh! BLESSINGS ON YOUR HOUSE...ALWAYS!
LOVE B :peace: :peace: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back