Black Relationships : The No.1 Female Rejection Comeback is?

Orisons

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
We NEVER ever like to admit it, do we Fellas, but isn’t there a semblance of natural justice in the FACT that even very very handsome men can find themselves totally dismissed, sent packing or just totally ignored by the woman they were aspiring to at least get to know, hopefully enthral and subsequently seduce with our wit, poise/charm?

Within that framework, scenario I’m challenging you ALL to post to this thread the best responses comments you have ever seen, heard or know about from an obviously wounded stallion attempting to hold on to some pride/dignity despite the fact that that ship has sailed far away [as many people had witnessed him receiving that so CRUSHING BLOW]!

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Last edited:
My personal No.1 goes back many years to my youth/my second very upmarket London nightclub [my first was Legends in Old Burlington St], The Embassy in Old Bond St [Viscount Lynley and various Lords and Ladies were regulars].

I witnessed a very upper middle class gentleman’s attentions being somewhat rudely dismissed/totally ignored by the spectacularly attractive but totally uninterested in him lady he was aspiring to woo, seduce/wow with his charm.

As I didn’t know him [thus didn’t want to be rude/offend or just take the Mickey as I probably would with a friend], I commented “She didn’t have to be that stroppy/RUDE” only for him to retort,

In these West End bars and nightclubs one is bound to occasionally encounter the sort of women who quite consistently display a total lack of good taste and discretion”!

Last edited:
My personal No.2 came from a friend that I grew up with [of Irish ethnicity] who was/still is very handsome, literally has film star good looks that he has wasted by being a petty hustling criminal, as opposed to at least joining in with the celebrity/fame game, where he could have gone all the way.

My sisters and even my ex partner [from Barbados] used to literally go ga ga whenever he called round for us to go boxing training where as a light heavyweight his reflexes, strength and ability meant that despite being a natural heavyweight I had to stay sharp or he could do damage.

At the time when he was going out with a prominent nightclub owner in London's daughter and every stunning looking woman seemed to be falling into his arms, a truly stunning looking blonde woman dismissed him like a DOG at Stringfellows, didn't even give him a chance to speak, just walked off [something I'd never ever seen happen to him].

I thought THANK YOU/there is a God, so I went over to him and tried to rub some salt in the wound, thus I enquired,

"What happened there T***, she was really hot but hostile?"

He said "I don't KNOW"!

I said, "How comes you don't seem even a little bit worried or ruffled, that must have hurt?"

T*** said, "No, not even a little bit, when she realizes what she's done, she'll be GUTTED in the morning."

At which point I just gave up on trying to down him,, as a complete waste of time! ROFL

Guys never admit defeat. It's a matter of survival.

"There is nothing wrong with loving someone that loves you"

"Love the one you're with"

[QUOTE="Kemetstry, post: 937868, member: 46" Guys never admit defeat. It's a matter of survival.

"There is nothing wrong with loving someone that loves you"

"Love the one you're with"

./QUOTE] Haven’t we ALL wasted good women due to dreaming of acquiring perfection/existed in DENIAL that she’s compromising her ideal, too? ROFL

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back