Nation of Gods and Earths : The Nation of Gods and Earths was a Cultural Revolution , that benefited all Black people regardless of Religion

Ndugu

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 18, 2016
Clarence_13X.jpg
One man , with the help of only a close few , with no money, no technology and no media
took the 120 Lessons , from the Messenger , and like Prometheus , taught then to the youth in the streets
and by the late 60s ended gang killings in NYC , even after he as assasinated , by Frank Lucas , in 67,
and transformed the major Hoodlum Culture , of Harlem, Picture-153.jpg

to a Knowledge of Self Culture , that went viral , by the 70s to the entire East Coast, parts of London and Toronto, and became tthe foundation
of the Black Power , Black Nationalist and Afrocentric Movements , in the hearts and minds of Black youth, regardless of those in the
Cypher or those with Religion harlem-1970s-10.jpg

COINTELPRO, hired a Gay Pedophile , by the name of Bambaata to trick the Zulu Nation into waging a bloody war on the cyphers of Mecca and Medina and as Rome sacked , Kemet and Carthage; Hip Hop, then Gangsta Thug , Pimp and Baller Became the new street culture
and since then , the entire Black community has taken a descent into entropy and collective destruction 7f260f553ffd0a73cf043c4b89bcb029.jpg

IF WE EVER NEED SUCH A MAN , AS THE FATHER OR GROUP OF MEN, TO CREATE A CULTURAL REVOLUTION TO GO VIRAL AND CLEAN THE COMMUNITY, OF THAT VIRUS ,
WE NEED THEM NOW !

Attachments

• harlem-1970s-10.jpg
    harlem-1970s-10.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 268
Peace,

Our goal has been and continues to be to teach the youth how to think better and do better. Allah didn't want us to choose a leader after him. He wanted and taught his fruit to be leaders of their own ciphers and communities.

Peace
Understanding , to Knowledge Your Wisdom, but as he lead that revolution, that took off , to cleans the community of the Virus of the Self Hatred of the Time, surely you see the need , for a new Cultural Revolution, whether waged by one group or many groups, in lieu, of the New Slavery White Supremacy has put the Community in , that has made the Black youth of today, lovers , by and large of being deaf dumb and blind to the knowledge of self , and focused on self destruction economically and poltically? Peace god !
c7aa45e55d4843f061a44e7eec9b151c.jpg

Understanding , to Knowledge Your Wisdom, but as he lead that revolution, that took off , to cleans the community of the Virus of the Self Hatred of the Time, surely you see the need , for a new Cultural Revolution, whether waged by one group or many groups, in lieu, of the New Slavery White Supremacy has put the Community in , that has made the Black youth of today, lovers , by and large of being deaf dumb and blind to the knowledge of self , and focused on self destruction economically and poltically? Peace god !
View attachment 18071
Peace,

The game has not changed..... maybe added a few new wrinkles. The 10% has always desired to enslave the 85%. The 5% has always checked the 10% and desired to free the 85%. None of this is new. Each one teach one (or more if you can). People have to want to do better. If they do and are willing to humble themselves, then the teacher will appear.

I've never been disillusioned about the 5%, 10% and 85%. It's a grim reality but its the only reality I know and unfortunately I don't see it changing. There has always been a small few who had the truth and were kinetic with it. Then there was a larger class that was greedy and self-serving, only desiring to survive the easy life on the back and blood of others. And lastly, the majority who are sheep, easily led in the wrong directly but hard to be led in the right direction. All I can do for them is be an example of Good Orderly Direction.

I had a student once who wanted to dictate to me what, how, when and where he wanted to be taught. I ultimately told him that's not how it works and that his cup was already full.

Peace

Peace,

The game has not changed..... maybe added a few new wrinkles. The 10% has always desired to enslave the 85%. The 5% has always checked the 10% and desired to free the 85%. None of this is new. Each one teach one (or more if you can). People have to want to do better. If they do and are willing to humble themselves, then the teacher will appear.

I've never been disillusioned about the 5%, 10% and 85%. It's a grim reality but its the only reality I know and unfortunately I don't see it changing. There has always been a small few who had the truth and were kinetic with it. Then there was a larger class that was greedy and self-serving, only desiring to survive the easy life on the back and blood of others. And lastly, the majority who are sheep, easily led in the wrong directly but hard to be led in the right direction. All I can do for them is be an example of Good Orderly Direction.

I had a student once who wanted to dictate to me what, how, when and where he wanted to be taught. I ultimately told him that's not how it works and that his cup was already full.

Peace
Peace and Respect the game has chenged , and it is being played on us !

From the 60s to the 80s there was Peace Harmony and Understanding in the Black community due to the NOGE street culture going viral to millions
!How d0 I know ? I was bonr in Brooklyn in the 50s and I saw how the community fell apart and we lost community love, lost the village to raise a child and lost any sense or desire for Black unity , !

As you are aware , even a Sun, has a life and a death, but if the life of a Sun dies , prematurely what happens ,
to the planets , that revolve around it ??

I should have posted this in a general Forum , and meant not to intrude on a Study group, my apologies !

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back