Black People Politics : The Ku Klux Klan Is on the Prowl for New Members at a Popular Getaway Spot

Eye will certainly keep your words about "keeping it personal" in mind (eg. although eye thought you asked for MY VIEWPOINT ABOUT THE TOPIC) the next time you reply to any topic :lol:

Its not about you, Fine1952, at all; its about information concerning one of the most hated groups by the black community in America, at large.

Why you choose to make this personal and about what you don't wish to do is absurd to me. You could have simply passed up this Thread, and kept it moving.

:facepalm: ... still keeping it Personal ...

Really Fine1952, I asked about your viewpoint on the topic? Here's what I asked, and you have yet to answer:

Fine1952, are you sure you want to cite the Negro Brotherhood of Seville, the facts are accurate, but they were Christians?

Eye will certainly keep your words about "keeping it personal" in mind (eg. although eye thought you asked for MY VIEWPOINT ABOUT THE TOPIC) the next time you reply to any topic :lol:

This article is trying to fool Negroes once again about the who and what the KKK is about, the police department in Ferguson is a good example of what the KKK recruitment is like, 50 white cops out of 53 policemen.

Have you read the article Black-king?

We know about Ferguson and its efforts through Dan Page ... He's the same guy that pushed CNN's Don Lemon back on camera:

Red Alert!!! Sgt Major Dan Page the truth of America

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back