OldSoul : The Help: Stereotypes of Black Women in Early Film

[QUOTE="Enki, post: 902508, member: 26150"They just saying I can't judge a people when I didn't face what they faced, but I totally agree with you when it comes to modern day blacks acting like buffoons. There are other avenues now that they can't get money to make their films instead of asking Hollywood that has a formula that they have to adhere to. I see this as a society issue, we have shown them that that is all we like, on screen, and in the music we listen to. Look how many of us bleach our skin jus to fit in Hollywood, or to be accepted to be the Cover Girl ad spoke's man.

Peace![/QUOTE]
Black Hollywood is the same as back then. They are self indulged and without conscious as their predecessors were.

[QUOTE="Enki, post: 902508, member: 26150"They just saying I can't judge a people when I didn't face what they faced, but I totally agree with you when it comes to modern day blacks acting like buffoons. There are other avenues now that they can't get money to make their films instead of asking Hollywood that has a formula that they have to adhere to. I see this as a society issue, we have shown them that that is all we like, on screen, and in the music we listen to. Look how many of us bleach our skin jus to fit in Hollywood, or to be accepted to be the Cover Girl ad spoke's man.

Peace!
Black Hollywood is the same as back then. They are self indulged and without conscious as their predecessors were.[/QUOTE]

Here is a clip from a movie I have, it's on youtube in six part. This is speaking directly to what you and I are saying.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back