Black Muslims : The Broken Bridge — Life’s Empty Hollow Generational Curses And It’s Solution

WMWM

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 20, 2023
Greetings

In The Name of Allah (God), The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful

As-Salaam-Alaikum (peace be unto you)

Daily Gossip!! Did you hear about Sam and Betty divorcing? Brother Charles’ passing away? The Burbridges family all died in a car crash! The Jones’ lost their home! The terrible mass shooting that took the innocent lives of many! Etc., etc. Sound familiar? Well, these kinds of things happen daily on our planet earth! The shock and trauma that it brings to one’s mind is devastating! And many cannot cope with it, or better yet, many find it hard to cope with. Why such atrocities? Well, behind every action there is a cause. (1) a physical cause, (2) a mental cause, (3) an emotional cause, (4) a spiritual cause, (5) a soul cause. How do these causes come about? Ans: The come about through generational curses! Generational curses are not what you have been taught about bad people in each specific generation! There is very little truth in that, although truth exists in it in a very small way. I am only going to drop a little spiritual nugget on you all about such! As I can never reveal Allah’s (God’s) truth in full to humanity as it would disturb the mind and further explanation would be needed for spiritual closure.

The year is 500 B.C. in what is now Iraq, old Mesopotamia. A group of Satan’s demons gathered there to reactivate the generational curse of antiquity upon mankind, which would bring bout humanity’s disaster by any means possible!! Wars, famine, spousal conflicts, deception, and deceit. The head demon of this group of demons is called Pazuzu, the demon of the southern winds. Pazuzu gave special instructions to his flock of minor demons to go to and fro to all nations to spread this demonic confusion of Satan that had previously been planted in Adam and Awa’s (Eve’s) mind. That subtle wave of demonic thought flowed through the all of humanity at different time periods and is still active today!!

Now, another demon of Satan called Kurucaz is not known to humanity at all but exists and is very real, it clones human spirits in earthly flesh! This demon is responsible for missing persons all over the world. When I was finishing my spiritual esoteric studies in Egypt one of my spiritual teachers put me through several tests of spiritual discernment. He took me out of our seminary compound alone and told me to look at a certain group of people who had a bright reddish orange color, and he asked me who I thought they were. I told my spiritual maser that I know them to be demons. From which section of the underworld, they are from I do not know, but they must be destroyed at once! As I was about to make my move to destroy them, my spiritual master stopped me and said, “not now,” as I had observed and discerned very well. We returned to the seminary compound and he gave me an old obscure sacred text to translate from Arabic and read. I can not reveal the name of that sacred text, nor share with you any knowledge from it, as I was instructed not to share it with anyone! But I can tell all of you this; that many earthlings are programmed by demons!!

Now, you all should have an idea of and about generational curses. The solution of protection against a generational curse is: (1) Always pray to Allah (God) (2) Any uneasy feeling you get from being in a crowd of people, know that demons are there among you (2a) Say a prayer for protection to Allah (God) for yourself and your family (2b) Take a bath or shower as soon as possible as this removes any demonic residue that you have encountered. If married, make a unity pray of protection to Allah (God) for yourself and your spouse. (3) Any Sulphur smell that comes out of nowhere, know that Satan’s demons are nearby, you should turn to the east and then back to the west with your hands in dua position and start the prayer of ensealment of spirit. It goes like this; “O Allah (God), Satan’s demons are here, I ask thee for the blue-ray light of protection against such! I am a believer in thee, I am weak against the Great Satan and his demons, but I gain all my protection & strength from thee…Amen!” The blue-ray light is a special beam that Allah (God) sends down to any believer who is surrounded by Satan’s demons or Satan himself. Once the blue beam of light comes down, Satan and his demons will leave and the person is rescued. Note: Sometimes the person can see the blue light and at other times one cannot, but it does exist.

In closing, I want to say that this life is a mystery, but Allah (God) is not a mystery, his mode of operation is a mystery! Allah (God) has always been the same, hidden in his creation, and the creation hidden in Him! The unseen and the seen!

Salaam (Peace)

Satan’s plan is (but) to excite enmity and hatred between you with intoxicants and gambling and hinder you from the remembrance of Allah and from prayer: will ye not then abstain?
(Holy Quran Surah 5 Al Ma’idah (The Table Spread), Verse 91- Translation by Abdullah Yusuf Ali)