Black Women : The Black Queen Womb Genders (Females)

Goddess Auset333

BANNED
Feb 9, 2007
The Queen Mother, is the Mother of Eternal Infinity and is not to be reduced to the Material geographical Level, She is the Divine Essence that is beyond being defined, she which has no Beginning nor Ending, nor does she has the need to create, because just by her mere Divine Action, reveal all that is of Truth And Reality, she is verified by all there is in and cause the physical Universe to be, with the Perfect Night serving as her Womb, from which all and everything that is of Matter and is Anti-Matter, which Is To be And Is Not, To Be, yet all is of that Divine Queen Mother, she which Transcend Space, Motion and Time, yet is the Mother of It All, making Her To be The all That I Am, That I Am Not.

The Queen Mother Is The Divine Essence.

On the Anthropomorphous Level, the Queen Mother Is The Daughter Of the Essence Shadow, which Is the Perfect Night, the Black Eternal Infinite Mass being the Ethereal Universe, In Which Divine Truth and Reality Reside and is in a constant Motion of Coming and Going There From And Into.

The Anthropomorphous Queen Mother is The black Womb Gender Of The Physical Universe, carrying the Ethereal Divine Universe Within that Physical goddess Body, in other words, the Queen Mother is the Black Divine goddess of this Solar System and all others solar systems that make up the the physical Universe, She Is The Strength and Guide in and of the Physical
Universe. (Auset/Isis and Osiris)

Now, will we continue to Deny Who we are?

What are our excuses NOW that It Is Being revealed to us who we are?

Do we know that the nano-second we have been told Truth and Reality (same) that same nano-second we Become responsible and obligated to Be that Truth and Reality, so that Our Black Kingdom will Once again Rise UP.

:SuN030::qqb023: :SuN030:

To ALL the Black Womb-Genders (females);

What does Divine mean?

:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:
---------------------------------------------------------------

Liberation/Salvation
0 (God)+I (self)+It (Truth)+Is (Reality)=Divine
----------------------
People whose CORE use to Be as Divine as the Divine Perfect Night, and still can be, RISE and take back ALL that was stolen from you. RISE.
---------------------------
HIGH on GAGUT (God Almighty Grand Unified Theorem)
www.geocities.com/igala1.com. The Blanket condemnation that destroys lies and deception.
------------------
You know, when the ancestors take over you just can't stop them when they do something (seven year old goddess Autum Ashante).
-----------------------
Allow your mind to wander into the ABYSS of Infinity, and allow your mind to comprehend what you see. There you will be in the circle that reveals the Divine Truth, and that which is Divinely Real.(osiris)
----------------
Afrika (us) is still Paradise in spite of Her/ (our) conditions.

Black Womb Genders (females):

What are you Hungry and Thirsty for?

What role do the Universe/Nature play in your life?

:qqb023: :qqb023: :qqb023:

---------------------------------------------------------------

Liberation/Salvation
----------------------
People whose CORE use to Be as Divine as the Divine Perfect Night, and still can be, RISE and take back ALL that was stolen from you. RISE.
---------------------------
www.geocities.com/igala1.com. The Blanket condemnation that destroys lies and deception.
------------------
You know, when the ancestors take over you just can't stop them when they do something (seven year old goddess Autum Ashante).
-----------------------
Allow your mind to wander into the ABYSS of Infinity, and allow your mind to comprehend what you see. There you will be in the circle that reveals the Divine Truth, and that which is Divinely Real.(osiris)
----------------

Beloved Serious Black Womb Genders (females):

I am doing my best to help us return to our once Divine right mind-set by me sharing and telling us who we are, and asking questions that would begin the dialog between us.

Do you not desire to return to your Once Divine mind-set?

Someone helped me, and now that I know what I know, it is my responsibility/obligation to turn back and show my sisters the Divine way to go, so she can teach her children and the Black male.

I will continue to teach the thirsty and hungry Black WG's this knowledge/over standing, so that they can teach the Black male how to get along with us, the Black Womb-Genders.

Help me to over stand the NO replies to this missive.

Is It?

I don't won't to know my Divine Soul-Mind? I do not want (temporal) to be the Statue of Liberation/Salvation for my people.
I do not desire to be a Divine teacher among my people.

I do not care if my children/all black children continue to experience the famine of lack of knowledge, understanding/over standing.
let me stay dead (Spiritually), and let the children die, because I failed to know that which will save them. Let me just continue to blame the black man about what he is not doing, not knowing that, when, I, the WG's would only return to my Divine goddess state of being, the True Black male will have something to come home to, that which was stolen from him, the Black goddess. I, the Black WG' have the keys in me to knit my family back together. NO. I just want (temporal) to remain in denial, comfortable, complacent, no complaints living in hell (mind-set).

All the TRUE Divine Thinking black males will tell us that a True Divine Thinking WG's is an attraction to them that binds them consciously. We need to be connected consciously first.

WG's who have Knowledge, under standing/over standing and Wisdom is more powerful that a nuclear Bomb, and she becomes the enemies of those who oppress us, worse nightmare.

To tell you, All, a True Divine Thinking black male will do for a true Divine Thinking Black WG's is perpetual.

Divine
Honey draws Bees
The Perfume Aura of Divineness draws True Divine Thinking Black males to us and other Divine people.
Undivine
Bitterness/Poison
The Perfume Aura of the Undivine makes others flee, and those who do not flee, are like minded (undivine).

READ, HEED, SUCCEED. When we read, and do not heed, we will not succeed.

Is the System, Degrees of consciousness (within) the SOUL-Mind working?
Our Mission Statement is to build a Divine Conscious family.

We as WG's should be birthing, Cosmic Ancient Queen goddesses like Harriet Tubman, Sojourner Truth, Assata Shakur, GREAT AFRICAN QUEENShttp://www.swagga.com/queen.htm, children like seven year old Ashante Autum, not children to be fed to a system that was meant to abuse and use. When we do that which is divinely right for our children, we are Parents who are enemies to our children. Our Divine mind is the Passport to all that we need. Our Mind is not the Boogey Man. It is the (GO) Evil Going On, Easing God Out, that will not allow us to be the once Divine people we once were, Thinking/Knowing Original Thoughts.

If we do not desire to know and Be OUR Divine Soul-Mind self, then we need to step out of the struggle, be cheer leaders for those who are serious about a Divine Black Family Reunion.

In the military there are reasons for discharging a soldier if she/he is Unfit for duty.

In these critical, critical, and critiquing times in our lives, the words that comes form the Divine Soul Mind of the WG's is to
encourage
motivate
equip
Inspire
If Truth/Reality is not coming from WG's lips, what is?

The WG's is Unfit for Divine Duty when she is One with the below.
Jealousy
Malice
Envy
Strife
Malice
Confusion...and the likes of...there is no room for EGO.

Black WG's, as the first teachers on earth, are we still teaching? Our tongue is a Teacher, and the information that allows the tongue to speak, what we know, comes from our Soul-Mind-Thoughts.

What are we teaching?
Are the questions we ask, Black Liberation/Salvation questions?
Are we seeking Liberating/salvation answers?
What quenches our Thirst, lies and deception or Truth/Reality?
Is our mind hungry for Divine food?
Whose eyes are you looking through?
Who is the Master of Your Temple Domain (Mind)?
Whose mind is thinking for us?
Do you truly think that who you are now, is all you are meant to Be?
Who is the Master of Our Temple Domain (Mind)?
Are we Divine Breast Fed people, or Beast Human being Breast fed people?
What are we doing to be Divine Shining Meteors Stars for our people?
Are we comfortable, complacent, no complaints with the Human Being mind-set within us?
Are we having fun in hell?

Now, the teachings of great Spiritual Masters warn us against creating cords with Human beings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw7zwG3Q48

ON the the Video:

To find a definition of a Human being, you have to go back to 1948. To find this info on the video, forward to TIME: 6:09, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17

Law Dictionary and pronunciation-Human being is a Monster. The Human being is Master.

Afrikan proverb: If you understand the beginning well, the end will not trouble you. Ashanti
Black WG's:
Do you know what happened to you?
Do you know why what happened to you happened?
Do you know who corrupted you?
Do you know where you are now?

Black WG's: Do You Know Where You're Going To?)

http://www.mp3lyrics.org/d/diana-ross/theme-from-mahogany/
Do You Know Where You're Going To?)
(Masser/Goffin)
Do you know where you're going to?
Do you like the things that
life is showing you
Where are you going to?
Do you know...?
Do you get
What you're hoping for
When you look behind you
There's no open door
What are you hoping for?
Do you know...?
Once we were standing still in time
Chasing the fantasies
That filled our minds

Black WG's, is there any Divine Breast Milk left in you?
Did the Human Being Beast suck all of your Divine Breast Milk out of you, the Milk of Knowledge, Understanding/Over standing and wisdom?

A normal functioning Divine Mind, value Freedom, independence, Justice and the Sovereign of Life (Osiris)

Here is loving you/Afrika

:qqb023: :SuN040: :SuN030:
------------------------------------------------------------------

Mortal people, mortal people, you ask for things, yet you act as though you do not need It.

Afrikan Proverbs:
The ones who asks questions don’t lose their way. Akan
You must live within your sacred truth. Hausa
Where you will sit when you are old shows where you stood in youth. Yoruba
He who asks questions, cannot avoid the answers.
Cameroon

It takes a whole village to raise a child
Yoruba

The ruin of a nation begins in the homes of its people.
Ashanti of Ghana

A Nation will rise no higher than its womb gender.

The Destiny of the Womb gender: Is the Destiny of the World.

Afrikans/world liberation is simple.

www.geocities.com/igala1.com. The Blanket condemnation that destroys the oppressor's institution. Oyibo

We the People whose CORE was once Divine as the Divine Black Perfect night, and still can be again. RISE.

WE CALL FOR UNITY AND YET WE DO NOT EVEN DIALOG.

LETS US COME TOGETHER, TO REASON TOGETHER.

Queen goddess Harriet Tubman: I could have saved them all, had they known they were slaves.

What I hunger for

I hunger and thirst for self-love since now I realize that no one else can love me like I can love myself. And no can take that away from me. I thirst for identity. More and more I am learning more about me but because of my thoughts I am not sure of where I stand in my own life. I am use to letting other's control and dictate who I am and what I can achieve. This is my response.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back