Black Astrology : The belief system of White atrology & The negative effect amongst controlling peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.
You keep talking this crap about kids needing to be taught Science, that has been your new diversions since you hi fived BBf41 on her Haiti nonsense and I called you two so and so's out on it. Kids live science, they don't need to be taught on it. It is people like you who believe in programming children when children have way more intelligence than you give them credit for because they don't have as much programming as you.

Ask your kids do they think it is possible for man to go to the moon and don't show them nothing on the television, don't even tell them about the nonsense of man walking on the Moon, see what they say.

Astrologer4U

They already KNOW the answer to that because I don't waste time w/ teaching FAIRYTALE ASTROLOGY READINGS, they would think I'm crazy, and would think it's STUPID!
They deal w/ REALITY and NOT Fantasy, Sorry to say, but if you want to tecah your kids FAIRYtales DO YOU, but you'll be sorry for it later TRUST ME.
WAKE UP PEOPLE IT'S 2010!

decipherx1,

Please, follow your passion; I certainly have and it led to a published work titled: Does Color Matter? So, I'm on the battle field, for real...not just talking but trying to create an impact on worldviews and such; and of course, I hereby encourage you to do the same.

I am and have so your preaching to the choir Clyde been in the streets
wrote for papers FOR FREE in the community giving away books, money
things for the kids so been there done that doing it some more i'm not NEW to this!

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

I am and have so your preaching to the choir Clyde been in the streets
wrote for papers FOR FREE in the community giving away books, money
things for the kids so been there done that doing it some more i'm not NEW to this!

Again, Peace In decipherx1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back