Black Astrology : The belief system of White atrology & The negative effect amongst controlling peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always keep it REAL brother whether people LIKE me or not.
I'm not up here to agree w/ people because I like them over others
Me and Butter have had to many disagreemants to name on other boards , But I support
her a 100% in this thread, not becuase I like her BUT, because I see
how it is up here, we ain't into the: "Oh I like that person over the other so I'm going to agree w/ them even though they are WRONG B.S.

Yeah, like I said I KEEP it 100% whether I'm LIKED or Hated.
The truth speaks for itself.

Yet you support her blatant plagerizing, you do this silently of course.:)

Birds of a feather flock together... Cyber plagerizer and Cyber Charlatan.:peace:

Astrologer4U

And it will always be issues affecting Black people WORLDWIDE, but in the meantime OUR kids need to be taught SCIENCE so they will not FAIL in school like they are, SO to me that's always important, EDUCATION does not stop for anyone , and me and mine ain't going to be left in the dust when it comes to educating Black people.
Why just the other day this commercial was on and this little African girl said she
didn't know man went to the moon and it's in 2010, she was happy and grateful for that fact, and GOD knows Africans in that part of that world have it worse than MOST of us, BUT, she didn't say, WELL I ain't got time to learn about those things because of Black people suffering. H*LL when ain't we suffering world wide? EDUCATION is the key, PERIOD! And this is why we are behind the rest of the world because of our LACK of interest in science
If all the world is a stage , let us not be it's sole entertainers.

You keep talking this crap about kids needing to be taught Science, that has been your new diversions since you hi fived BBf41 on her Haiti nonsense and I called you two so and so's out on it. Kids live science, they don't need to be taught on it. It is people like you who believe in programming children when children have way more intelligence than you give them credit for because they don't have as much programming as you.

Ask your kids do they think it is possible for man to go to the moon and don't show them nothing on the television, don't even tell them about the nonsense of man walking on the Moon, see what they say.

Astrologer4U

If those kids live with you, they know you well enough to tell you what you want to hear so they can get back to better things, like playing with the other kids.:)

Astrologer4U

LOL To late for playtime for some of them , they are GROWN MEN that graduated,
and on the back of the pics one wrote THANKS FOR ALL THE EDUCATION! and now they have jobs instead of being locked up, some went to college.
Im working w/ the next generation now, and TRUST me they play, but MY lady and I are going to MAKE sure they are not a statistic, by teaching them REAL science, which they are more than eager to learn more than playing all the time, which is what YT wants us to do is concentrate on sports
while they concentrate on science and running the world!

LOL To late for playtime for some of them , they are GROWN MEN that graduated,
and on the back of the pics one wrote THANKS FOR ALL THE EDUCATION! and now they have jobs instead of being locked up, some went to college.
Im working w/ the next generation now, and TRUST me they play, but MY lady and I are going to MAKE sure they are not a statistic, by teaching them REAL science, which they are more than eager to learn more than playing all the time, which is what YT wants us to do is concentrate on sports
while they concentrate on science and running the world!

hahaha, you are straight comedy... You can't teach anything, you are not even focused, you are all over the place...

Astrologer4U

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back