TAWKIN TRASH - I MEAN "SMACK..."

$$RICH$$ said:
We have some big talking guns that will chew you up in a minute.
well, i guess! but WHY???

given the energies expended to get "good" at this, and the energies expended in keeping up with all the sports stats, and all the other things that "a Man's gotta do":

where are the blueprints for the power generation facilities? or the municipal water supply? or waste reclamation? how about mining ore? smelters? metal works? aircraft manufacture/maintenance? municipal vehicular maintenance? shipping and receiving of goods for market? building markets, factories, housing, hospitals, schools ...? and staffing for same?

is anybody talking about this sort of stuff? or doing any of this sort of stuff? are any of these "nation building" activities popping up in any of the "smack tawkin" sessions?

anAfrican said:
:jawdrop: say what?? :jawdrop:
what is the value of this "trash talk"? what with all the other mess in the world, why is there this to seek to determine the truth or falsity of? and it's "all in fun"? one would also think that maybe all this energy could be put to better use ... whoa! what's it for? why do it? ain't there better things that need doing?

ok, so then there does exist a reason for the disconnect between me and "you"!?!!?? thanks for helping me to further understand something that has truly bothered me!!

.... oh ... guess that's where the "nation building" keeps getting derailed ...
Brother AnAfrican, I would call what this thread is about is good-natured fun, a pat on the back, camaraderi among some of the brothers whom I've come to love and respect for their commentary...

That is part of the process of us learnimg to love and laugh among one another, and nothing to be taken too seriously... I've posted nearly 2.500 times to Destee Dot Com, and 100's, if not thousands of those posts are on pretty serious topics... I reserve the right to post on non-serious topics, sir, and I think that you should RESPECT my right to do so...

You have called me out a number of times, brother, and I have not said anything about it... I respectfully request that you cease doing this... If, as you say, the twain shall never meet, move on, and let me be... Again, sir, you must stop trying to control what I do, and control yourrself... Please stop trying to control me, and control AnAfrican... Remember, brother, your own words are that we must stop beating up on one another... Is this how YOU exemplify that sentiment???

Peace!
isaiah

hmm ... how did you get here? well, guess i'll "call you out" "again", if that's what you want to call it.

never said word one about your right to post. haven't said much about what you post. i'm commenting on the topic/subject of "trash/smack talking" as in "really?!! what is that? what's it good for? how does it get us ahead?".

totally appreciate that y'all be just sharing a bit of camaraderie; i'm just asking about the subject. apparently this is something that i've encountered without knowing "the rules".

jes askin ... when/if i call you out, i'll spell that out - not a threat; totally respect!

Isaiah said:
Brother AnAfrican, I would call what this thread is about is good-natured fun, a pat on the back, camaraderi among some of the brothers whom I've come to love and respect for their commentary...

That is part of the process of us learnimg to love and laugh among one another, and nothing to be taken too seriously... I've posted nearly 2.500 times to Destee Dot Com, and 100's, if not thousands of those posts are on pretty serious topics... I reserve the right to post on non-serious topics, sir, and I think that you should RESPECT my right to do so...

You have called me out a number of times, brother, and I have not said anything about it... I respectfully request that you cease doing this... If, as you say, the twain shall never meet, move on, and let me be... Again, sir, you must stop trying to control what I do, and control yourrself... Please stop trying to control me, and control AnAfrican... Remember, brother, your own words are that we must stop beating up on one another... Is this how YOU exemplify that sentiment???

Peace!
isaiah

oh! i think i understand.

you must've mistaken my "you" as used in the phrase "disconnect between me and "you"" to mean a disconnect between me and isaiah. sorry; no. i was using the general "you" and attempted to reinforce that with the quotation marks.

maybe this here english language stuff just gets too ambigous at times?

Isaiah said:
You have called me out a number of times, brother, and I have not said anything about it...

Isaiah said:

Indeed true family has to be able to let their hair down, and enjoy themselves (tease and joke with each other) once in awhile. Being serious 24-7, 365 will drive you crazy!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back