TAWKIN TRASH - I MEAN "SMACK..."

anAfrican said:
well, i guess! but WHY???

given the energies expended to get "good" at this, and the energies expended in keeping up with all the sports stats, and all the other things that "a Man's gotta do":

where are the blueprints for the power generation facilities? or the municipal water supply? or waste reclamation? how about mining ore? smelters? metal works? aircraft manufacture/maintenance? municipal vehicular maintenance? shipping and receiving of goods for market? building markets, factories, housing, hospitals, schools ...? and staffing for same?

is anybody talking about this sort of stuff? or doing any of this sort of stuff? are any of these "nation building" activities popping up in any of the "smack tawkin" sessions?

Why.....well here's a couple reason.....them things you got above that I should be talk bout......like building or blueprints for power facilities,aircraft manfacture building houses,nation building and such.....I can't do none of them........so instead of me getting on here and talking about thangs I have no idea about I'd rather talk bout thangs that I do know about .........I like sports.....I love boxing, I know that so I talk about it......music (got it) , maybe a couple other issues....can't talk dogs so that's out.............and I like talkin smack....(especially while I'm droppin bombs on some cat at the spades table or pool table or in the dog box or even just) or playin dozens or jonin or whatever folks call it .........don't be upset because I don't want to talk about what you want to talk about .......if you want a convo on it then start a thread. some like minded folk will answer.....but please don't put me down because I don't see things your way or want to discuss the same things you do.......we don't need no thought police in henh...........

MississippiRed
Lawd hep us da wheels dun fell off

MississippiRed said:
Why.....well here's a couple reason.....them things you got above that I should be talk bout......like building or blueprints for power facilities,aircraft manfacture building houses,nation building and such.....I can't do none of them........so instead of me getting on here and talking about thangs I have no idea about I'd rather talk bout thangs that I do know about .........I like sports.....I love boxing, I know that so I talk about it......music (got it) , maybe a couple other issues....can't talk dogs so that's out.............and I like talkin smack....(especially while I'm droppin bombs on some cat at the spades table or pool table or in the dog box or even just) or playin dozens or jonin or whatever folks call it .........don't be upset because I don't want to talk about what you want to talk about .......if you want a convo on it then start a thread. some like minded folk will answer.....but please don't put me down because I don't see things your way or want to discuss the same things you do.......we don't need no thought police in henh...........

Brother Red:

If memory serves correct, you 1st came on here talking "smack" about dogs! I think we should have a pit bull forum just for you.

panafrica said:
Brother Red:

If memory serves correct, you 1st came on here talking "smack" about dogs! I think we should have a pit bull forum just for you.

:) Brother Panafrica memory serves correctly...... very impressive for a man of your age....jus playin with ya bruh.........I have a board for Bulldog fanciers but it's so underground you have to install a shovel on your keyboard to get to it..........

actually that's not bad....any and all questions concerning the APBT should be directed to Red....LOL

MississippiRed

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back