Black Entertainment : STEVIE WONDER DIVORCES

1. Those aren't my standards. You guys continue to read what you want into my obvious statements

2. Break ups happen all the time. Sometimes initiated by females for frivolous reasons.

3. To my understanding, he has always taken care of his children. His 1st wife still sings in his group as a back up singer

4. Therefore, you may be wrong on this issue

Ok, this is kinda what I am talking about on another thread. This man has NINE CHILDREN, by FIVE DIFFERENT WOMEN, that he Fathered during two marriages that both failed. His children range from 10 months to 40 years old. And, you think it's kewl beans.

I personally find his behavior disgusting.

But, Kem.... even though you call Stevie "a Mookie", you quickly absolve it by saying "BUT HE CAN AFFORD IT". Then you even defend him more, saying "He's never been called an absentee Father." Which is also hypocritical because less than a week ago you assured me that another male child would surely crash and burn eventually because of having "an absentee Father". I said his Father was never absent. At that time you said it meant not living in the home. I am calling b.s.

Ok, let's flip the script. What IF Mariah Carey had NINE CHILDREN by FIVE DIFFERENT men., during the course of two failed marriages. Would that be kewl beans with you as well? Mariah's net worth is $510 million.

So, again, I ask, why do we martyr single Dads, but demonize single Mom's?

Btw, I think I need a refresher course on Mookiology, cuz if Stevie ain't a full fledged Mookie, then I don't get it.

*smile*

Ok, this is kinda what I am talking about on another thread. This man has NINE CHILDREN, by FIVE DIFFERENT WOMEN, that he Fathered during two marriages that both failed. His children range from 10 months to 40 years old. And, you think it's kewl beans.

I personally find his behavior disgusting.

But, Kem.... even though you call Stevie "a Mookie", you quickly absolve it by saying "BUT HE CAN AFFORD IT". Then you even defend him more, saying "He's never been called an absentee Father." Which is also hypocritical because less than a week ago you assured me that another male child would surely crash and burn eventually because of having "an absentee Father". I said his Father was never absent. At that time you said it meant not living in the home. I am calling b.s.

Ok, let's flip the script. What IF Mariah Carey had NINE CHILDREN by FIVE DIFFERENT men., during the course of two failed marriages. Would that be kewl beans with you as well? Mariah's net worth is $510 million.

So, again, I ask, why do we martyr single Dads, but demonize single Mom's?

Btw, I think I need a refresher course on Mookiology, cuz if Stevie ain't a full fledged Mookie, then I don't get it.

*smile*

1. I never said it was cool

2. The rich are different than us

3. Sister continue to mate with the loser version

4. So, in the loser's book, he's winning. Because his goal is sex.

5. So, why do so many of you continue to mate with them?

1. I never said it was cool

2. The rich are different than us

3. Sister continue to mate with the loser version

4. So, in the loser's book, he's winning. Because his goal is sex.

5. So, why do so many of you continue to mate with them?

So because someone is rich...morally they get to live by different rules?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back