Black Spirituality Religion : So Who's Lying? God? Or Those That Call Themsleves Jews?

Have the Jews been driven out of Israel and just returned in 1947 to become a legitimate State? Have they had to fight their neighbors even today to simply exist? Have they been a hiss and a by word? Have they been hunted and dragged out of their houses and thrown into camps to be slave labor, starved and incinerated? Have they been hated to genocide? Are there nations today who are striving to drop a bomb on them now? Have their been whole advertising campaigns by a government against Jews? Have they been referred to as the conniving, dirty Jew? Are there scornful sayings like, "I Jewed him down in price." etc. This sounds like curses to me. Is their sorrow less? I have seen the concentration camp ID number tattooed on the arm of an old lady.

Let's apply the above 'curses' to another people......let's say the Polish. I would say that most of what you described above as curses could be applied even to them.

But guess what? They have an army, just as those that call themselves 'Jews'! They live in their land, just as those that call themselves 'Jews' They lend money to other nations! So you can say they have been both cursed AND blessed, just as those that call themselves 'Jews'. And not only them....but other nations of people as well.

But is that what God said would happen to the seed of the true nation of Israel; That they would be both cursed AND blessed? No! Let's read it again;

Deut.29
[1] And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:
[2] And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God.

God said He would bless Israel and her seed if they kept His words, OR.....

[15] But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:

He would curse Israel for not keeping His words.

Now did God give Israel some slack......of course He did. How many times did Moses go to Him asking not to destroy Israel and God changed His mind? How many times did Israel turn back and forth from keeping and breaking God's laws? Too many to count. But God only takes so much. The breaking of His laws got so bad that God gave Israel a 'bill of divorce';

Jer.3
[6] The LORD said also unto me in the days of Josiah the king, Hast thou seen that which backsliding Israel hath done? she is gone up upon every high mountain and under every green tree, and there hath played the harlot.
[7] And I said after she had done all these things, Turn thou unto me. But she returned not. And her treacherous sister Judah saw it.
[8] And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.
[9] And it came to pass through the lightness of her whoredom, that she defiled the land, and committed adultery with stones and with stocks.
[10] And yet for all this her treacherous sister Judah hath not turned unto me with her whole heart, but feignedly, saith the LORD.
[11] And the LORD said unto me, The backsliding Israel hath justified herself more than treacherous Judah.

So.....the only question that remains is; "Has the marriage of the Lamb happened yet?"

If not then the seed of Israel are YET under the curses of God!

And just look around at our people, are we the head in the lands that we have been scattered to or the tail?, Do we not grope from sun-up to sun-down? Are we a powerful people with an army that can defend us? Are we not hid in prison houses? And how about deseases and plagues? Do others prosper even within our own communites (Nail shops, gas stations, Dunk and Donuts, etc...) while we just get by? Are we in OUR land tending OUR fields? Have we not built nations and not gotten our just reward? Do we lend money to other NATIONS, those that occpy the state of Israel?

These and ALL of God's other curses are yet upon US!

But it's not just us.....there is another one of our brothers that most ignore! As a matter of fact they did our other bothers so bad they literally tried to totally elminate them from the face of the earth....but instead they just hauled them away and hid them from sight.....

The Native American Indian!

And YES! Their plight is even worse than ours! I know this for a fact personally!

Hello Clyde Coger. I like your kind way of speaking even when you are in opposition. I guess you could call me a matter of fact person. I believe I alluded to the acknowledgement of horrific treatment from slavers and others, when I asked us, "Is their (the Middle East Jew) sorrow less (than atrocities of ancestors)?" We were talking about the question, Is there any other people cursed in comparing to those who say they are Jews and those who claim they are Jews. So, I ran a factual list of these Middle East Jews also.

Thank you willa for observing that about my discourse, its hard to be gentle yet firm. And pardon me for missing that part of your conversation showing deep concern for our ancestors. In answer to the question above, we must remember that we are a scattered people(all over the world), however, the larger portion of us remain very visible because of the slave trade.

And thanks again for the kind remark willa.

Peace In,

As far as king James being Black that is false. He was white. And as far as The Black Liberation it's a beautiful thing but I'm speaking on religion as a whole. I am not taking away from anything just exposing what is Truth.

We are too blind to what is going on that we don't see the reality of it all. Sad part is every white person knows this: Want to hide something from Black people, put it in a book. We need to start reading and educating our minds.

Stop believing what you have been told. Question things seek out and find the Truth. That's the point I was really trying to make.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... And you make a very good point in deed Queen Sister, search, seek and find truth; for its quest is never ending. Thanks for having a brief romance with Black Liberation Theology also. We fully understand how you feel about religion, most of us feel the same way about Religion as well.

On the King James issue, basically it was just for point of information, if you hadn't been confronted with the possibility that King James could have been black; the court isn't in just yet to totally dismiss the idea however, in my opinion, considering the quest for truth is never ending until found. Remember, we peopled the earth through migration. Nevertheless, my position is unchanged from this below:

.......Add this video to your search and review of the facts. While this is not a top priority for me, I find it interesting that most of their assertions are based upon a J. A. Rogers book, Nature Knows No Color-Line: Research into the Negro Ancestry in the White Race

51mu1T66BvL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

King James Was A Black Man.

ShemiticOne
Clyde Coger, Oct 25, 2011

Peace In Jaya Makara,

Let's apply the above 'curses' to another people......let's say the Polish. I would say that most of what you described above as curses could be applied even to them.

But guess what? They have an army, just as those that call themselves 'Jews'! They live in their land, just as those that call themselves 'Jews' They lend money to other nations! So you can say they have been both cursed AND blessed, just as those that call themselves 'Jews'. And not only them....but other nations of people as well.

But is that what God said would happen to the seed of the true nation of Israel; That they would be both cursed AND blessed? No!

So.....the only question that remains is; "Has the marriage of the Lamb happened yet?"

If not then the seed of Israel are YET under the curses of God!

And just look around at our people, are we the head in the lands that we have been scattered to or the tail?, Do we not grope from sun-up to sun-down? Are we a powerful people with an army that can defend us? Are we not hid in prison houses? And how about deseases and plagues? Do others prosper even within our own communites (Nail shops, gas stations, Dunk and Donuts, etc...) while we just get by? Are we in OUR land tending OUR fields? Have we not built nations and not gotten our just reward? Do we lend money to other NATIONS, those that occpy the state of Israel?

These and ALL of God's other curses are yet upon US!

But it's not just us.....there is another one of our brothers that most ignore! As a matter of fact they did our other bothers so bad they literally tried to totally elminate them from the face of the earth....but instead they just hauled them away and hid them from sight.....

The Native American Indian!

And YES! Their plight is even worse than ours! I know this for a fact personally!

....... Moreover,

45 Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee.
46 And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back