Black Women : Single, Bi-Sexual Black Man Seeking...

it is not a good idea to try to settle down with a bi sexual person.if he is all that you say he is he himself should know this.

he wants to be married, he wants to make kids?
that is impersonal. any female will do, huh? breeder?

the way i would roll is "i want to marry YOU", "i want YOU to have my baby".

can you tell the difference?

:run:....run sisters

Really? So you wouldn't date/marry a bisexual woman?
For some reason most men I know have no problem dating/marrying a bisexual chick, they think that's sexy :puke2: I just don't get it.

blackeyes said:
So you wouldn't date/marry a bisexual woman?
play with, yes, settle down, no.

blackeyes said:
For some reason most men I know have no problem dating/marrying a bisexual chick, they think that's sexy
many men talk trash. few have actual experience. it is a wise man what knows his limitations.

Single, Bi-Sexual Black Man Seeking Black Woman

I have this Black male guy friend. He just landed on the opposite side of 30 and finds himself single. Very marriage minded; he eagerly waits for the day when he can meet that special lady and have children. He’s a successful entrepreneur in New York City. He has a devilish sense of humor. He LOVES his Momma and always conducts himself as a gentleman.

His body is cut up like a Greek statute thanks to his daily body building and yoga routines. His smile can light up a room. And above all else he is a man of principles; this guy is honest and refuses to play games with a person’s heart. So Single Black woman having trouble finding a ‘Good’ Black man…interested yet?

This worldly Libra has his own place in Brooklyn (with Brooklyn swagger included). He enjoys spoiling a lover with time, affection and attention. He travels frequently and runs in some very interesting circles. He’s also a personal trainer so you know he’s got ‘stamina’ and what Good Black woman doesn’t want that in a man?

He shoots hoops with the (equally fine) fellas! He’s a collector of African art! He’s a writer, poet and photographer! He’s also a very active and in demand MODEL!!!! Are you sold yet? Oh, yeah. There’s one more thing I forgot to mention. This single, marriage minded, eligible Black man is also bisexual. That’s not a problem, right? Because he still possesses ALL of the qualities listed above, doesn’t he?

He wants to marry a woman and have kids some day soon. Like any other man, he wants to make a baby and one day be known to the world as ‘Daddy’. He has everything these single Black women say they want in a ‘Good Black’ man, no?
http://thefreshxpress.com/2010/10/s...arch-of-or-where-are-all-the-good-black-women

My definition of a good bm includes being a good Christian so Imma pass on the "good bi-blk man".
Ladies, what do you think? Would you seriously consider a man like this?
There is no such thing as a bisexual man, of any race nationality or ethnicity

Heterosexual men on the other hand concider having sex with another man about as desirable as necrophilia, or scatophilia

Homosexual men can and do at times have relationships with women, and here in Brooklyn many sisters have children with them

No judgement on anyone .or trying to tell adults what to do or not do,

but back in the 80s when AIDS was prevalent I went to 3 closed casket funerals of young women cousins, who were involved with gay men

and a closed casket funeral is something one does not want to see,

even the minister and attendants cry

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back